Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

XNICKX - Nick's Tez

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
xnickx
New Zealand Rep

Re: XNICKX - Nick's Tez

Postby xnickx » Thu May 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks for all the comments so far team!

mlcoolj wrote:are you going to keep posting updates in this thread too?

Will do my best to keep both the ACNZ and this one updated as I keep throw the $$$ into the fire haha

D1 RWD wrote:where did you get the CF boot/trunk peice from ?

Was made up by a local boat builder who's no longer working there :(

Richie_c wrote:Whats it running at the moment on the emanage? Whens stage two likely to start?
I ended up deciding on the HKS Fcon as opposed to the emanage, I know I plagued you for prices for one but decided against it in the end, cheers anyway

Still using the EManage for now, making 201.9 RWKW on 10.0PSI. Stage 2? Probably end of the year at a guess, no problems at all about the EManage, that's what I'm here for :D

Evelyn wrote:Did you change from drilled & groved discs to just groved??

Yeah, the slotted and crossed drilled option was super dear for the 323mm JZA80 discs so used the genuine discs and got Znoelli NZ to custom slot them for me :D

Hope this thread is some inspiration for you guys, as you can see I started off small, literally LOL! But if there is a will, there is a way (and working overtime etc always helps :P )

choopz
Altezza Guru

Postby choopz » Thu May 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Waw what a sweet ride!!!
Any ball park figure of what you spend on it so far???
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Altezzahead
Cork rep

Postby Altezzahead » Thu May 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Savage work done on it Nick , well done . Its just going to drive me to do more when i get the funds :) thanks for the post .

Richie_c
Altezza Guru

Postby Richie_c » Thu May 27, 2010 11:00 pm

xnickx wrote:
Still using the EManage for now, making 201.9 RWKW on 10.0PSI. Stage 2? Probably end of the year at a guess, no problems at all about the EManage, that's what I'm here for :D

Sweet figures, 273 to the rear wheels for those of us workin in hp :D Cant wait to see this progress even further, should be serious when you start at the internals
300 rwhp thanks to

xnickx
New Zealand Rep

Postby xnickx » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:29 am

Been pointed to an atricle from when the car appeared in the NZPC Mag last year LOL!
http://www.performancecar.co.nz/article ... driven-144

So much has changed since then!

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”