ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

HELP - Lights not working?

General discussions about other Lexus models
is.two.hundred
Noob!

HELP - Lights not working?

Postby is.two.hundred » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Hey guys and gals, i hope someone can help me o this one. My back driving and front parkers are not working. I have checked both fuse boxes and all is good and new bulbs have gone in.
The only thing that comes to mind is when i went to find out why my back speakers weren't working i found a dodgy DIY job on the head-unit wiring. So much so that when i picked it up to look, sparks came jumping out @ me. So i pulled all the DIY stuff out. Now that I am waiting to get my proper AMP BY-Pass lead this is all dis-connected. Would this have anything to do with my lights not working?
Thanks in advance?

butch21
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: HELP - Lights not working?

Postby butch21 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:56 pm

you could of short circuited something, which fuseboxes did you check? there is 3, one under the bonnet, 1 on the passenger side in the footwell and one in the drivers footwell

is.two.hundred
Noob!

Postby is.two.hundred » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Ahhhhhhhh didnt know about drivers foot well. Ill check that right away

butch21
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby butch21 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:07 pm

is.two.hundred wrote:Ahhhhhhhh didnt know about drivers foot well. Ill check that right away

hopefully that will get ya sorted

is.two.hundred
Noob!

Postby is.two.hundred » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:08 pm

butch21 wrote:you could of short circuited something, which fuseboxes did you check? there is 3, one under the bonnet, 1 on the passenger side in the footwell and one in the drivers footwell

Your are the first person to get an Christmas Card from me this year. Im sorted. Thanks a million bud. :D
PS. How silly do I feel? :oops:

butch21
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby butch21 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 pm

is.two.hundred wrote:
butch21 wrote:you could of short circuited something, which fuseboxes did you check? there is 3, one under the bonnet, 1 on the passenger side in the footwell and one in the drivers footwell

Your are the first person to get an Christmas Card from me this year. Im sorted. Thanks a million bud. :D
PS. How silly do I feel? :oops:

no problem at all, i have done the same thing, when i put in my new stereo, i blew a fuse and didnt know it, pulled out all the wiring for the radio and the old amp to check all the connections before i checked the fuse

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Glad you got it sorted!

Return to “Lexus IS200,IS220,IS250”