Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

coilovers

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
Tosh21
Altezza Guru

coilovers

Postby Tosh21 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:51 pm

I've got some ancient teins on my tezza, think they are hr. The rebound is VERY slow and one has burst and leaking, doesn't rebound at all anymore. Looking to get a whole new set (can't afford the down time to get it repaired and to be honest they are really soft so want rid anyway. I've been looking at getting the tein street advance so I can have some damping adjustment, I'm not THAT low but I still bottom out often and use my pillowball top mounts. I emailed fensport to try get some dimensions from them and make sure they fit.

So what coils do you guys recommend? I was looking at meister r too but they are quite expensive. The teins are only £500

donato
Trc Off

Re: coilovers

Postby donato » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:20 am

Personally i would avoid the Tein's. If you want stiffer coilovers then buy a set of HSD's.

If you want good coilovers, then stretch your budget to MeisterR's!

Tosh21
Altezza Guru

Re: coilovers

Postby Tosh21 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Spent hours researching and I think your right! I think I'm going with Meister r now (glad you said there good, defo gonna get them now) They have a 10% off deal from outlaw jap club so £630 delivered for a set isn't too bad

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”