ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Newbie from Gaborone Botswana

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
Lvan91
Noob!

Newbie from Gaborone Botswana

Postby Lvan91 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:30 am

Hey everybody

Newbie from Gabs Botswana. Already loving the forum. I hope to learn a lot.
I don't have an altezza yet but I'm currently in the process of acquiring an AS200 Auto.

I drove a friends AS200 Auto recently and noticed that if you floor it revs all the way past 8000 rpm is this normal?

Cheers

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Re: Newbie from Gaborone Botswana

Postby SilTezza » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:27 pm

welcome.. get a manual one, you wont regret..

Steve86
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Newbie from Gaborone Botswana

Postby Steve86 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:06 am

Welcome along Lvan. Yes its normal. But if you a are speed, drift fanatic, l would advise you to get a manual RS 200, 4 cylinder (3SGE engine) which has 210 horsepower stock, compared to AS 200 (IG-FE engine) , 6 cylinder which is 160 horsepower. The latter is good for endurance, but lacks much power. This is just a summary for you, so you have a rough idea about what you will be getting.
Cheers!
I'm in the White House

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”