Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Hello, new owner here

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
Cam2Tezza
Noob!

Hello, new owner here

Postby Cam2Tezza » Sat May 16, 2015 1:54 pm

New owner of about a month here. My ID = 87'Camry, 90'MR2 and now a 2000 Tezza. As I'm typing this I realize that's 1 yota from each decade lol. Can't afford anything expensive, so maybe 1 day I'll own an 86 from this decade(though I definitely won't mind the original either), hopefully. Also had 2 Civics in the past, 1 stolen, 1 totaled the second day I had it (couldn't have fun with the turbo on it) :(
I used to believe Honda made more exciting cars than Toyota until I got my MR2, though maybe in a parallel universe I'd have an NSX and who knows what I'd be thinking of the 2 manufacturers. In fact I was considering an S2000 before I looked at the Tezza partly because my girlfriend approves of the S2k, but the lowest priced Tezza cost about 1/5 of the cheapest S2k I could find, and that would leave me broke and unable to do anything to it, which makes my current ride the right choice financially, but overall as well.

There are some things that need to be sorted out I guess I'll post in another thread. Would be keeping it mostly stock but I want her running well.

Steve86
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Hello, new owner here

Postby Steve86 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Welcome along Cam!
I'm in the White House

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”