Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

A quick intro

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
doodlepugg
Noob!

A quick intro

Postby doodlepugg » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:25 am

Hi everyone!
So, as a very brief intro; I'm Andy, I'm currently 25 living in the south west of england. I shall be looking to buy an RS200 manual as soon as I'm able - I currently have a Suzuki Cappuccino, which I've spent obscene amounts of money on (built engine, strengthened 'box, billet ally flywheel etc etc.) which I'm going to be selling soon. It's a hard car to replace because it goes like stink, has an incredible chassis/suspension layout & is cheap to tax/insure/fuel. Only down side (can also be a good thing) is that it's tiny. And turbo's are a bit boring, I've got the N/A itch again.
I've previously had an IS200 sport, which I was hugely impressed with. Also had a great chassis and good balance (I cannot tolerate understeer!!!) so I'm back to looking at them, or more to the point a beams Tezza.
If anyone could point me in the direction of anyone with a SERIOUS N/A build, that'd be great. In between saving up for a house I'd like to build up the 3SGE to have the AE111 ITB's and attempt to get up to about 250fwhp/200rwhp

Cheers :)

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: A quick intro

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Welcome to the club :)

I cant advise much as Im pretty new to the Altezza myself and mine is currently in bits in thegarden as i have a big end bearing gone but plenty on here that will be able to help you :) Hope you find a good one soon :)

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Re: A quick intro

Postby SilTezza » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:44 am

welcome

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”