Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

donuts

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
chewse
Trc Off

donuts

Postby chewse » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:05 pm

hey guys my car is a stock 99 z edition 3sge and lsd...ive recently discovered its super easy to do this
http://youtu.be/M99xqtFVy5Y

My concern is what precautions should i take...lol... if any when doing this..apart from the p.s pump what else should look out for...to put it simply what are the cons of doing this to often drivetrain wise cus it sure is fun

JZZ30
Trc On!

Re: donuts

Postby JZZ30 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Just look out for excessive wear of all related parts.. bearings, clutch, differential, tyres and some bushings 8)

All parts which are not made for this kind of action.

But I think as long as you keep it an occasionally act you will be fine with the standard stuff. If you want to get into drifting or similar you might want to spec up at some point.

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Postby banan1984 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:36 am

chewse wrote:hey guys my car is a stock 99 z edition 3sge and lsd...ive recently discovered its super easy to do this
http://youtu.be/M99xqtFVy5Y

My concern is what precautions should i take...lol... if any when doing this..apart from the p.s pump what else should look out for...to put it simply what are the cons of doing this to often drivetrain wise cus it sure is fun

Just don't do it lol
D700 / RS200

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:33 pm

:lol:

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Postby G-TECroscommon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Be warned... It does a lot of damage to a lot of parts, it's fun but I really wouldn't recommend it

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”