ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Altezza Front Lower Control Arm Dimensions Needed Please :)

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
Matt K
Noob!

Altezza Front Lower Control Arm Dimensions Needed Please :)

Postby Matt K » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:56 am

Wanting to know the length of the FLCA pretty much from end to end, maybe center hole to center hole if you can be bothered; just wanting to see if there's any difference between jzx series lca's. Comparison pics would be good, as i haven't measured mine (i cbf atm in this heat)

I f*** up and hit a bank in my jzx90 mark 2, fixed it up with cable ties and replaced the caster arms with altezza ones.

been rolling like this for all of a year with a bent drivers lca, and was wondering, instead of going aftermarket or extending my arms, if the altezza lca's are longer?

cheers.
sam115 and skiDOOSH from NZHondas.com wrote:See one thing in common? They are all Nissans. You wouldn't want to turn up to a drift meet in a Honda anyway, they'd all try to pack rape you or something.

^ And they will. And they'll do it while telling you to 'Get an RB au'.

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”