Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

turbo timer installed

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
SilTezza
Altezza Guru

turbo timer installed

Postby SilTezza » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:51 pm

installed turbo timer by myself, got some issues but at the end of the day, it works fine.. im using hks turbo timer type 0 without harness.. anyone using the hks turbo timer type 1?

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Re: turbo timer installed

Postby mike_01 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:31 am

Not really much use to you, but when I had my celica turbo it had one in not sure on the make but took it out as not really any point having one, if you know your going to pull up and stop don't thrash the car :wink: mine never came on as I never thrash any car if I know I'm going to stop

also might make someone break into your car as they will hear the engine running and think you just left it running and try to steal it, heard of that happen a few times not sure where it was though

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Postby SilTezza » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 am

mike_01 wrote:Not really much use to you, but when I had my celica turbo it had one in not sure on the make but took it out as not really any point having one, if you know your going to pull up and stop don't thrash the car :wink: mine never came on as I never thrash any car if I know I'm going to stop

also might make someone break into your car as they will hear the engine running and think you just left it running and try to steal it, heard of that happen a few times not sure where it was though

just want to keep the car cool down after hard driving.. car will shut down when they pull down the handbrake, so cant steal it..

ISred02
Altezza Guru

Postby ISred02 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:22 am

I had one in my scooby and was fine,it ticked over for a minute. I had it running through my alarm so I could set the alarm on the car when I walked away from it. I tried driving off before but it cuts off the minute you press the peddle so no worries about it being stolen :wink:
CF vortex generator,eurou eyelids,angle eyes with black headlights,17" gun grey gtr replica alloys,LEDs.
Mission: Supercharged!

henry001
Noob!

Postby henry001 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:54 am

Nice observation!. :lol:

car services Brisbane
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”