Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Fuel Bank EVO II

Anything related to cars
tezzax
Trc Off

Fuel Bank EVO II

Postby tezzax » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Hello everyone! I have found a FUELBANK EVO2 on my car, it came with it from Japan. It looks like a grounding kit or i dont know what they are called.

Ive checked they cost quite alot so am wondering what are its benefits?
The product on this website:

http://fuelbankevo.com/fuelbank_e/power/index.html

Can anyone who used this please review this item and let us know of its advantages, or its just nonsense. :?: and how to test if it works or not? :?: with a multimeter or any other way?

E910
Altezza Guru

Re: Fuel Bank EVO II

Postby E910 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:54 am

I put an earthing kit on my Altezza. Can't say I noticed much difference. I put one my old Levin BZ-G & it made quiet big difference. Improved the voltage output from something like 13.2v up to a constant 14.4v. I guess the factory earthing on the Levin wasn't as good as the Altezza's.

tezzax
Trc Off

Postby tezzax » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 pm

I was just wondering if these devices really increase some hp or torque, smoother car, and all that they claim?

On my Altezza i had tried by disconnecting that EVO 2 thingy it was giving 13.4V while the car is idling, and gave 14.1 with that device connected. How many volts does yours give EP910?

E910
Altezza Guru

Postby E910 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 am

So it is doing something then. It was over 4 years ago when I installed my earthing kit so can't remember any numbers. I vaguely remember checking the voltage when I put an amp in & it was in the low 14's. I guess if you can get a cheap earth upgrade kit like I did then it is worth while.

BabbyLittle
Noob!

Postby BabbyLittle » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Thank you for posting this information!)

Return to “Car chat”