seems like a lot of new people aren't sure how to post up pictures properly. Here is some more detailed instructions:
How to link to a picture from another site(Eg: bebo, carzone)
1. right click on the picture you wanna add in your post.
2. select "Copy image location"
3. pres the "Img" button in the tool bar above the message body.
4. right click your mouse, select "paste" to paste in the link to the image.
5. click the "Img" button again. You should have a URL between 2 IMG tags now similar to this:
6. Click on the preview button before you submit, to make sure you did it right!
Code: Select all
If you choose to upload a picture to an Image hosting service such as Imageshack, like i described in my first post in this thread, make sure you re size the image so its no bigger than 640 x 480 in size. Any bigger in size will mess up how the forum looks for other members and i'll probably delete the picture on you!
If you have pictures on your Bebo that you want to link to:
you need to right click on the photo, click properties, then from the image properties section that pops up, where it says location, copy this Url, and paste it in between the 2 IMG tags