Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

coilovers

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
markrs200
Limerick Rep

coilovers

Postby markrs200 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:05 pm

well lads .Been thinking of a set of coilovers lately and have done a lot of research.I was thinking about K SPORT but when i googled it they have nothing but bad reviews from every forum ,like bmw,toyota,nissan and evo forums saying they are complete rubbish and always give trouble.Sorry to anyone who has them im only passing on what i have found lol.Now on the other hand BC RACING COILOVERS which can be got in couture auto for 990yoyos .When i researched these i have found nothing but good reviews cant seem to find a bad word on them ,and they come with pillowball top mounts and camber adusters all round.They are ment to be very similar to the tein type flex.lol :wink:
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:25 pm

heard great things about BuddyClub and HKS hypermax coilovers, D2 on mine which are a sister company of K-Sport, wouldnt recommend them. Mr.Tezza has a set of BC Racing coilovers on his. If i was you i'd spend a bit extra and go for a reputable brand.

http://www.nengun.com/buddy-club/club-racing-spec-damper

http://www.nengun.com/hks/hipermax-ii-full-kit

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:14 pm

i have hks coilovers in mine would definitly recomend them.
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

feeler
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby feeler » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:30 pm

i have seen alot's of K-Sport coilovers comin up for sale on other forum's. people takin them off the other cars after a few weeks. most be a good reason for it.

i think there's better coilovers out there for the same kind of money.

i got around to playin with the settin's on them TEIN's there a few weeks ago. and there spot on for the back road of tipp now. and anyone thats been in north tipp will know what the roads are like.

Noel

Postby Noel » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:24 pm

mmm.... discontinued :cry:

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Postby markrs200 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:52 pm

Just a little update lads bc make coilovers for apexi and a few more its only lately they are putting their own names on them.Ireally cant find a bad word on them so far and ive been looking through forums all night :wink:
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:41 am

Dan wrote:heard great things about BuddyClub and HKS hypermax coilovers, D2 on mine which are a sister company of K-Sport, wouldnt recommend them. Mr.Tezza has a set of BC Racing coilovers on his. If i was you i'd spend a bit extra and go for a reputable brand.

http://www.nengun.com/buddy-club/club-racing-spec-damper

http://www.nengun.com/hks/hipermax-ii-full-kit

What are trying to say dan, i did my reasearch before buying the BC racng coilovers they're fairly big over in the states... do your own reasearch before posting a comment like that
Kerry Rep

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:42 pm

Easy Joe! i wasnt referring to you BC Racing coilovers when i said go for a more reputable brand i was talking about the K-Sport ones! If only i had of known about BC racing before i got my D2's i wouldnt have had the problems i had with mine when i first got them

Noel

Postby Noel » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:46 pm

mmeeeeoooww :twisted:

Gerbo
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Gerbo » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:34 pm

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:54 am

LOL s@3! stirs!

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:57 am

ur all crap cusco ftw
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:22 pm

The TOMS coilovers in mine are pretty good. Not sure if you can get them here though.

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”