Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

what do you think about the apad android with 2.2 OS?

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
flora333
Noob!

what do you think about the apad android with 2.2 OS?

Postby flora333 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:56 am

In fact,I'm a student ,so i really can't afford a ipad. and recently i found a so called "china apad/iped or aped" something that runs for google android 1.5 or 2.2 OS.It is said that these apad android are clone ipad.
I have a great interest in Google's Android OS. So i was wonder if any users of apad could give me some sugestions? does the apad really good enough?
And i also want to know how long will the battery of apad last? I was heard that some people said the battery of these chinese products are really poor. Is that true? and i saw that many wholesale china electronics online stores sale apad in cheap price. It's really attractive for me. And i was heard someone said apad can last 3hrs at gpforums. What do you think about it?

Dan
Site Admin

Re: what do you think about the apad android with 2.2 OS?

Postby Dan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

flora333 wrote:In fact,I'm a student ,so i really can't afford a ipad. and recently i found a so called "china apad/iped or aped" something that runs for google android 1.5 or 2.2 OS.It is said that these apad android are clone ipad.
I have a great interest in Google's Android OS. So i was wonder if any users of apad could give me some sugestions? does the apad really good enough?
And i also want to know how long will the battery of apad last? I was heard that some people said the battery of these chinese products are really poor. Is that true? and i saw that many wholesale china electronics online stores sale apad in cheap price. It's really attractive for me. And i was heard someone said apad can last 3hrs at gpforums. What do you think about it?

Is this an attempt to get some free advertising? You really shouldn't link to your site in your signature! Plenty of genuine androids out in the coming weeks, now need to buy cheap Chinese knock off's

Return to “Wanted”