Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

short clip

Place to throw up any good videos or pics you might have come across
Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

short clip

Postby Alex-evita » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:09 pm

do it once and do it right !!!

patk
Altezza Guru

Re: short clip

Postby patk » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 pm

do you know what happens to an engine when you redline it when its stone cold? not advisable and not a good advertisement if you want to sell it on, never mind doing rings on a back road with uneven surfaces and banks. :roll:

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:27 am

and what will happen? :shock: (this red line video done last year and no problem with engine yet)if we will like to sell it-i don't care, anyway Altezza wort nothing this days. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rings-we only trying how easy Altezza can do it.wont do it anymore.

patk
Altezza Guru

Postby patk » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

the oil will be cold and thick and wont do its job right.you will get wear on the pistons and cylinders.

babyeater690
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby babyeater690 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:45 pm

ye mate really that will ruin your car im suprised its still running :(
Do De Donut :P!!!!!

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

babyeater690 wrote:ye mate really that will ruin your car im suprised its still running :(

she is not running she is flying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 pm

tezzas on diff days abused much more. specially power steering pump.standard pump dont like to be lock for over 10 sec. :lol: :lol: :lol: (used and abused) im selling it 1500€ open to offers :lol: :lol: :lol:

babyeater690
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby babyeater690 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:57 pm

so will you take a grand cash for it :D

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 pm

babyeater690 wrote:so will you take a grand cash for it :D

ha u see its a very good ads :lol: yes i will take 1000 + 2 pallets .1 pallet of Coca Cola another pallet of Baunty,so after sale i will live in Paradise :lol:

Brian318i
Trc Off

Postby Brian318i » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:52 am

Lads not being smart but alot of ye dont have a clue wat ye are on about..Ive had my altezza 15 months its gets diffed/drifted at least twice a week with no problems...The only way ull f*ck up ur power steering pump is if ur doing it the wrong way..As Far as getting rid of the engine limiter i'd recommend doing it mine has been removed for the last 3 months no problems with it..In my opinon altezzas were made for drifting there very similar to the ae86(which ive had 4 of) only downside is the weight there abit heavy..But overall the tez is well able for the abuse i'd recommend stage 3 clutch tho :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SIGNATURE EDITED BY ADMIN: PLEASE OBEY GUIDELINES

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 am

Brian318i wrote:Lads not being smart but alot of ye dont have a clue wat ye are on about..Ive had my altezza 15 months its gets diffed/drifted at least twice a week with no problems...The only way ull f*ck up ur power steering pump is if ur doing it the wrong way..As Far as getting rid of the engine limiter i'd recommend doing it mine has been removed for the last 3 months no problems with it..In my opinon altezzas were made for drifting there very similar to the ae86(which ive had 4 of) only downside is the weight there abit heavy..But overall the tez is well able for the abuse i'd recommend stage 3 clutch tho :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ya u r right,i really have no clue and not trying be smart.this why im always asking questions(but i have altezza manual and its says what full lock a steering pump for over 10 sec no very good.(altezza not a drift car) just a sporty sedan :lol: :lol: :lol:
how nice have a rev limit out?

babyeater690
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby babyeater690 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

ye the only reason the stering pump goes is when you leave your car on full lock and then welly it but takeing the limiter off is stupit unless you change all your valve springs and a few other thing coz your valve springs are only rated for the revs the car goes to not 9000 rpm you will know all about it when one goes and you need a rebuild :lol:

patk
Altezza Guru

Postby patk » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Brian318i wrote:Lads not being smart but alot of ye dont have a clue wat ye are on about..Ive had my altezza 15 months its gets diffed/drifted at least twice a week with no problems...The only way ull f*ck up ur power steering pump is if ur doing it the wrong way..As Far as getting rid of the engine limiter i'd recommend doing it mine has been removed for the last 3 months no problems with it..In my opinon altezzas were made for drifting there very similar to the ae86(which ive had 4 of) only downside is the weight there abit heavy..But overall the tez is well able for the abuse i'd recommend stage 3 clutch tho :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so do you redline it cold aswell?

TEZDUDE
Trc Off

Postby TEZDUDE » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:21 pm

What about your arches, drive shafts, differrential and gearbox will only take so much abuse!
In all fairness diffin is sh*t, its boring to watch and theres no skill in it! When you go to a prodrift event you see real entertainment and driving skill! :)
98 Altezza RS200 3S-GE

babyeater690
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby babyeater690 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 pm

ah but diffin is fun to i never seen any of my friends in prodrift but i seen them diffin its better than nothin to do :)

Return to “Pic & video vault”