Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

prolex is350

General discussions about other Lexus models
elexes
Altezza Guru

prolex is350

Postby elexes » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:16 pm

its probably old news by now but daves beauitful is350 featured in a few mags and one lovely toms edition supercharged 350 lost its front wheel at time attack uk round 5 brands hatch.

i saw some pics of it earlier in the month and was wondering how it got front bumper damage.

im trying to find pics of it atm. but so far nothin that i wouldnt need to scan :(

poor dave maby organise a collection for some wheel nuts :p only messing if you still read this forum dave. but do log in and tell us what happened.
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 pm

oh crap ... :shock:

don't hear of wheels coming off Lexus too often, must had a big-ish bang

he's had that car sale on piston heads for awhile now... i'm always thinking "what if's" but i wouldn't want it now...

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 pm

its not that one thats for sale is it ? i thought it was ones he was brining in from jap that can be tuned to whatever way you want by toms ?

from the other pics ive seen it only looks like light bumper damage tho.
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:30 pm

Ya it's that one (2005) just been reading a thread he started on the LOC, he has a guy coming to see it and hopefully buy it so the damage must have been light that it's already repaired..

Guess what his new track toy is gonna be???

An Altezza Gita 4wd :shock: he has big plans for it... :wink:

regards tuning ... the newer Lexus cars are direct injection and this is causing tuners great problems, I was wondering why there wasn't much talk about Turbo's for the second generation... pity :cry:

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Noel wrote:Ya it's that one (2005) just been reading a thread he started on the LOC, he has a guy coming to see it and hopefully buy it so the damage must have been light that it's already repaired..

Guess what his new track toy is gonna be???

An Altezza Gita 4wd :shock: he has big plans for it... :wink:

classic wonder would he keep us up to date with the build progress as i rarely go onto loc these days.

just as a guess its the celica engine ?

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:34 pm

I'll keep you updated if he doesn't .... :wink:

here's a direct link http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ ... =54230&hl=

nope not the 3sgte but a 2jz

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:52 pm

looking good . its about time he jumped into the deep end and built a propper track car for himself. looks like its going to be some toy.

Return to “Lexus IS200,IS220,IS250”