Im having an issue with my 99 Altezza. Altezza idle jumps around when at idle temperature.
* Clean the MAF & throttle body
* Tested Coils
* New timing belt and water pump
* Good Fuel pump and filter
* Checked fuel injectors
* No vacuum leaks
* Tested Coolant temp sensor
Weird thing is the the only codes i get from the ODB II is 21 and 28 which are the o2 sensors.
But from reading a few posts, the o2 shouldn't cause idle issues.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
* Can it be the MAF even if i receive no CEL?