ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Noobie from the US

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
Beams S13
Noob!

Noobie from the US

Postby Beams S13 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello all,

Long story short, I'm putting my recently acquired Beams 3S-GE into my Nissan in place of my RB25DET. And I know little to nothing about the Beams engine.

Having said that, I look forward to my time here and I hope to learn as much possible.

A little back story about myself, I'm 21 years old, born and raised in the US. I've been an auto service technician since I was 17. I have been working on cars since I was able to hold a wrench.

I currently have two Nissan 240sx S13 coupes, one, a completely stock automatic car, the other, an RB25DET powered drift car.

The drift car is currently under re-construction. The RB will be coming out and going into the other car, and in turn I will be putting in the 3sge. For a few reasons, its lighter (MUCH lighter), revs higher, only makes ~40bhp less in stock form, and since it came from Toyota, it shouldn't grenade at random.

Enough about me. As you were gentlemen

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Re: Noobie from the US

Postby SilTezza » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:08 am

welcome

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Noobie from the US

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Welcome to the club mate! Sounds an interesting project - good luck with that!!

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”