Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Install of a standard airflow box

Any problems with your Altezza, post questions here
Slyteaze
Noob!

Install of a standard airflow box

Postby Slyteaze » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:26 am

So I had a play and now want to put my airflow box on buy have forgotten where the tubes need to go blonde I know please someone help as car isn't running now

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Install of a standard airflow box

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:15 pm

From memory you have got the main box, with the bit coming out the left side to the tiny box out to the wing (the whole thing is a bitch to get in with the rad still as I recall)

Then there's the main hose connecting the throttle body to the box (about 3" ID). Make sure you put it the right way with the connection for the breather tube off to the top right side.

Then there's the various plugs to put on and the breather hose to fix as above (about 1" ID) and the end with the PCV in into the cam cover (onto pipe next to coil packs, under the plastic cover)

Only other thing can remember is the tiny hose (about 3mm ID) which I THINK goes onto the bit at bottom of the air box (or might be the connection at the top?) and then onto the little blue one way valve which then connects with the other piece of hose (with the protective braid cover) to the top of throttle body.

Last of all, fit the top scoop goes on and bolt down to the slam panel.

Here's a photo of my bay marked up a bit to help!

Don't forget the filter inside the main box of course (sits on it's side)

Any trouble , post some pics and ask again but fairly self explanatory when you start :)

Return to “Problems with your Altezza”