ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

My is200 (Updated 11/02/16)

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
is200gibson
Noob!

My is200 (Updated 11/02/16)

Postby is200gibson » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Well the merc is gone and yet again im back to toyota , and this time for good !

So i picked this up ! I was originally looking for something to wreck ! But when i went to see this
i couldnt say no ! Facelift front bumper 128,000 miles and owned by a 40 year old woman !

However on getting home i noticed it wasnt LSD , Which i was happy about because i knew it wasnt wrecked before
However this car is spotless ! Lots of stuff to do over the next week so ill keep updating this thread :)

If anyone has Vortex Spoiler or nice boot lid lip spoiler let me Know :)
ImageImage

So then i got to work painted the rear bumper , Clay bar outside , full buff and engine detail !

So the springs are in happy enough !
Ordered 60mm ones got 50mm seem to be fine, leave them a few weeks to settle then ill pop the coilovers i ordered
stick the Vortex spoiler on and plates/HIDs Friday :)

[b]So i got new plates , Gave her a buff , Removed the spoiler , Full service ..

ImageImage

Next week , HIDs , Timing belt , diff fitted and a few other small touches :)[/b]

so HIDs fitted , SK20 Plugs , 10/40 oil change and LSD done :D This really is a great car ..
ImageImageImageImage

Fitted USDM sidelights ,

after 3 stage buff and HD wax ,

b]Next week Wheels are getting polished , Front coilovers and 20mm spacers / 15mm Spacers front / Rear and finally rear bumper reflectors ! going for US look :)
[/b]Going for US look !

So heres whats been done,
Spacers fitted 20mm front and rear .. however going another 10mm on the rear ! Full respray,

ImageImageImageImageImage

All Fenders rolled and Bumper going on :D Image

Spoiler God just there today too :D For the top of the window :)

So tomorrows plan is Full HD wax , 10mm spacers on each side of the rear , Fit roof spoiler and then start looking at what coilovers are best :) if anyone has any ideas let me know ! Ohh and get the Bumper lights fitted :D

Roof spoiler is fitted :D .. Back from paint (Full respray off RCC ricks car care)  , 20mm spacers all round , painted the tyres and shes literally 100% perfect , also got wheels and new badges !

Getting upgraded clutch Friday and Coilovers next :D
Image[url=http://s744.photobucket.com/user/Gibmyster07/media/is200/B3A42C87-84B6-4AF6-8888-[url=http://s744.photobucket.com/user/Gibmyster07/media/is200/2595B316-1680-4085-B71B-CE3688642263_zpsdzopudf5.jpg.html]Image[/url]
ImageImageImageImage

SO it was a few week since i last did anything to the car so i decided to go all out

Got myself New Lightened flywheel from Simon Squint on Facebook !
Replaces the 13.2 KG Flywheel with 5.9KG Lightweight one , Hopefully will help with the slow revving ImageImage

Also Picked up stage 2 Exeedy clutch, And a set of coilovers (waiting to collect)Fully Damper ADJ and really stiff ! ImageImage

And sure since im doing those bits said id get the belt and water pump done too ! Image

So Put more spacers on the rear , New belts Painted Calipers and 2 New Potenzas ! Also full detail with Meguiars quick wax , endurance tyre shine !Next week Fitting front lip (custom) , 30mm rear spacers and 10mm more spaced on the front then slight camber and lower another 30mm !

Last edited by is200gibson on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Re: My is200 (Red tte Lightened flywheel)

Postby banan1984 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:56 am

Very good job, car is looking like new
D700 / RS200

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:15 am

Looking good mate! Interested to see the reflectors in the rear bumper too as I've got a pair to fit (with LED fogs in ) and deciding on position at the mo (will be low but not sure on how far apart yet)

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Postby SilTezza » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:51 am

welcome.. nice clean one

is200gibson
Noob!

Postby is200gibson » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Thanks lads ! Cant wait to get coilovers in !

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”