Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

New altezza owner

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
Afros213
Noob!

New altezza owner

Postby Afros213 » Mon May 04, 2015 1:23 am

Hey all,

I'm a noob to the forum and to the altezza although Toyota has been my preferred make to own/tune for awhile. I figured the best way to get to know the car aside from tinkering with it is to get to know other people who have had experiences with them. I brought my rs200 over from Japan back in February with almost exactly 100k on it and so far I love it! I live in Alberta Canada and apparently there are not a lot of altezzas here as people have followed me for several blocks just to ask about the car at a stop light! The car is a black mostly stock 6sp rs200z. The only mods at this time are aftermarket headers, wheels, strut bar, is300 projectors (I actually want the stock units back in), and aftermarket sway bars all which came with the car. I look forward to getting to know some of the other altezza drivers out there and hearing about your experiences!
Cheers!

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Re: New altezza owner

Postby SilTezza » Thu May 07, 2015 10:34 am

welcome

tezza mick
Altezza Guru

Postby tezza mick » Wed May 27, 2015 9:39 pm

welcome along.

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Thu May 28, 2015 11:24 am

Welcome to the club :) get some photos posted up so we can see your car :)

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”