Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Another Canadian

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
jaredschlechte
Noob!

Another Canadian

Postby jaredschlechte » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Hey guys!

I totally did not do the intro and I've already been posting so I figured I should sort that out here.

I've had my Altezza since September of 2014. Bone stock, not a single mod on it, unless you count the wood shift knob haha. The car was a clean auction grade 4.5 straight from Japan. Slightly high KM (125,000), but the timing belt had been done at 100,000 so I felt that it was a good owner.

Currently running through some small car problems, which I've posted about, but the car still drives like it's brand new. Any time anyone drives it they can't believe the KM on it. Thank god for Toyota!

I don't have much for plans for the car at the moment. I somewhat love the simplicity and reliability it gives me, wow I sound boring. IF anything probably replace a good chunk of the suspension and maybe some aero.

Either way absolutely love the car and am happy to be part of the forum!

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Another Canadian

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Nice one, welcome to the club :)

Sounds a good buy and hope it serves you well :) Get some photos up when you get a minute so we can see it :)

Steve86
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Steve86 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Thanks Jared for a synthesised intro. Wish you all the best with the tezz, and pliz take good care of her... :D
I'm in the White House

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Postby SilTezza » Thu May 07, 2015 10:26 am

welcome

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”