ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Reversing Buzzer?

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Reversing Buzzer?

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:23 am

Does anyone know where the reversing buzzer is mounted please and where the wiring runs? :)

I want to remove the annoying buzzer and presumably it has a wire which activates it when reverse is selected? If I can locate this wire too, I can use it to activate my reverse distance sensor that I plan to fit and kill two birds with one stone ;)

Cheers in advance :)

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Re: Reversing Buzzer?

Postby G-TECroscommon » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:39 pm

As far as I know the reverse buzzer is inside the instrument cluster, most people take power from the wire that powers the reverse lamps!

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Cheers mate! That sounds a bit of a pain but I need to disable that sound cos it drives me up the wall that its not a sensor beep but just randomly buzzes! :P Especially once Ive fitted the reversing sensor as I'll have a whole load of confusing beeps if I dont disable the factory one first!

Thanks for the heads up - I'll have a look at the instrument cluster to locate the OEM buzzer and report back :)

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Postby G-TECroscommon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:38 am

RS Tom-Hundred wrote:Cheers mate! That sounds a bit of a pain but I need to disable that sound cos it drives me up the wall that its not a sensor beep but just randomly buzzes! :P Especially once Ive fitted the reversing sensor as I'll have a whole load of confusing beeps if I dont disable the factory one first!

Thanks for the heads up - I'll have a look at the instrument cluster to locate the OEM buzzer and report back :)

Have fun :lol: and let us know how you get on :)

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”