ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Vented wings

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
hermit
Trc Off

Vented wings

Postby hermit » Thu May 22, 2014 10:55 am

Does any one know of anywhere that I could get a set of wider vented wings,like charge speed, Vis or Vertex wings?I've tried SRB they've all stopped selling them. And if I bring them in on air freight from USA it's going to work out very expensive :( Maybe someone has a set laying around that they might part with :lol:

Tosh21
Altezza Guru

Re: Vented wings

Postby Tosh21 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:56 pm

still no cheap by came across these while lookin for a bumper

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/bodykits-spo ... wings.html

hermit
Trc Off

Postby hermit » Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Great find lad 8) I hope that's the price for a set tho and not each wing :lol:

LovingMyAltezza
Noob!

Postby LovingMyAltezza » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 am

I like everything about these, but the price! I wonder if I could source a good pair of steel ones, and cut/bend/mesh something similar? Given enough time, probably. I was looking at the new Lexus (looks like a scaled down Jag saloon) which has an arch-vent incorporated into the sill-trim on the back of the wing edge - first car I've noticed this on, very purposeful looking - venting under-arch lift AND sending a smoother, processed wash of air down the boundary-layer on the flank - mmmmnnnn. ;-)

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”