Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

My Altezza :)

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
TezzaLawd
Noob!

My Altezza :)

Postby TezzaLawd » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 am

Hey guys and girls, Here's my 1999 Altezza, So i bought this in 2nd last week of january and i'm really happy with it, Has only 4 owners since imported back in early 07 and had only 206,723kms when i bought it and now has 209,129kms, So when i got the car home and just as i got to the bridge one of the coils went so got a new coilpack few days later along with a wind deflector and a powersteering pump, then went and gave it a wash, So the next day i rang autoglass to get a price on a windscreen which cost me 200 euros since i had no windscreen cover which is some balls, Then got a new Exeddy clutch and flywheel for it which cost me 430 for the lot which isn't bad i don't think ha, Then she got a full service along with another few bits to get it 110%, Only thing is genuinely up with it at the minute is the back bumper, front bumper and the rear quater pannel are marked which is annoying, but oh well.. So had the car a few days and it got seized under the road traffic act 41 i think? For no tax and apparently no insurance put proved the cop wrong on having no insurance, so i produced a letter a few days later saying it was insured, but couldn't tax it since i didn't have a log book for it, anyway got it back a week later as i was waiting for the logbook to come, 2 Nights later and the same cop stopped me and asked me how i got it back and i showed him the letter saying everything was above board and he left me on my way :) Then 2-3 weeks ago i got caught drifting and since then i realised it's been a big wake up call to me, But it's too late now so just going to take what i get on the chin! So since i'll be off the road for a while i guess i'll be putting a bit of work into her, For example facelift model speedo clocks with digital LCD, Coilovers, Different wheels thinking of R33 GTR alloys, but more than likely put something different on them and looking for a legana front bumper with spots. have hids coming on the way, 4300k for the headlights and 3000k for the fogs, other than that she's a grand yoke

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Re: My Altezza :)

Postby banan1984 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Welcome! Don't abuse her, she's a grand car and You won't be prosecuted again :lol:
D700 / RS200

TezzaLawd
Noob!

Postby TezzaLawd » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:44 pm

banan1984 wrote:Welcome! Don't abuse her, she's a grand car and You won't be prosecuted again :lol:

Na it's not getting absued! :)

Steve86
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Steve86 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Nice bus..take good care of her...
I'm in the White House

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Welcome...

Sounds like you have learned the hard way dude. .
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

TezzaLawd
Noob!

Postby TezzaLawd » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Damok wrote:Welcome...

Sounds like you have learned the hard way dude. .

Ah sure it's life

Tosh21
Altezza Guru

Postby Tosh21 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:40 pm

atleast you didnt crash it on the way home like me :P lol nearly 7 weeks I been fixing mine! BTW, where did you get the coilpacks? I can't seem to find them anywhere :(

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Where did you get the clutch and flywheel from and is it lightweight or standard ??? Nice bus btw .. look after a car and it will always look after you
"If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem"

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”