Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

New(ish) Dublin IS200

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
adam
Trc Off

Re: New(ish) Dublin IS200

Postby adam » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:30 pm

JordanCoupe wrote:Some difference in it man fairplay, I love the bumper.

My own headlights are badly enough clouded so im looking for new ones, is it xnickx from new zealand ya got them from? and should I even ask what kinda money is on them?

yeah it was nick in new zealand! he has a thread up about them with price and postage and all! try compound buffing your lights even to get rid of some of the cloudiness!

jfatboy
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby jfatboy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 pm

if u want a gen vertex bumper its a 6 month wait, and 1200 quid. i know because i have ordered one

adam
Trc Off

Postby adam » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Small update front headlights are fitted but only have one picture

Also went through the NCT and as a result recieved TRD castor arm bushings and sperical hub bushings, if anyone needs to do the hub bushings i would recommend paying someone else to do them!

I have fallen out of love for the wheels and have purchased a set of SSR Vienna Kreis wheels which are going in for a refurb this week so should come back looking something like this:

Dimis
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Dimis » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:07 pm

the wheels look great
Lexus IS200 Supercharger

adam
Trc Off

Postby adam » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Have started changing things again on the car,
The wheels are still in getting refurbed but slowly getting there, The top left picture shows how they started and progressed to the bottom right.

The lips were badly kerbed but most of that has been removed,

I also bought a pair of seats out of an accord cl1

adam
Trc Off

Postby adam » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm

After getting bored of the TTE skirts i also got a pair of hipposleek style skirts, only test fitted here and are in getting painted at the moment(dont mind the wheels)

The next thing i plan on tackling is i am going to retrim the headliner and everything in black rather than the standard beige, not too sure on how it will go as being an is200 it has a sunroof but wont know if i dont try!

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”