Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Bag between back seat and trunk

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
Vanter
Noob!

Bag between back seat and trunk

Postby Vanter » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:09 am

My friends and I all own altezzas and we have great debates on what the bag with the zip that leads to the trunk from the back seat really is. Can someone with a definite answer pleeeease help us end this great debate.

Protok
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Bag between back seat and trunk

Postby Protok » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:04 am

Vanter wrote:My friends and I all own altezzas and we have great debates on what the bag with the zip that leads to the trunk from the back seat really is. Can someone with a definite answer pleeeease help us end this great debate.

I've been told cool box.
I used it as a cool box at JAE, did it's work quite well actually.

Noel

Postby Noel » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 am

It's supposed to be a ski hatch, so the bag stops your ski's from coming into the cabin :)

Protok
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Protok » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:31 am

Noel wrote:It's supposed to be a ski hatch, so the bag stops your ski's from coming into the cabin :)

Now I feel stupid :roll:

Anyway it keeps meat and beer cold :lol:

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Postby mike_01 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:56 am

good ides as cool box, I use it for anything that won't go into the boot was great when I got my side skirts :lol: but I'm pretty sure originally was actually designed for ski hatch

GordonRS200
Trc Off

Postby GordonRS200 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:02 am

As has been mentioned, the flap is there as a Ski-flap so your skis will fit in the boot and poke through into the cabin.

The bag however came in very handy for protecting the material of the seat and arm rest when I had a couple of snowboards through it last winter, which is what I assume it is there for. The zipped front is probably to make it a multi-use thing, cool-bag is a clever one, extended (but still enclosed) boot space is another.

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”