Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Any1 know about this altezza for sale by elite autos galway

Place to throw up any good videos or pics you might have come across
EireAltezza
Trc Off

Any1 know about this altezza for sale by elite autos galway

Postby EireAltezza » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 am

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/t ... za/5851844 I have had 2 altezzas before they where both silver im looking for a mint one that has never been hit in anyway shape or form. the car strikes me as being dear for what it is but he assures me it was never hit and is a good one. so I was just wondering does anyone know anything about this altezza? and anything about elite autos I did a google search and all I could find was some people talking about some other people having bother with them in the past any help would be great as I am tired of looking at scrap heaps.

aaron

donut46
Meath Rep

Re: Any1 know about this altezza for sale by elite autos ga

Postby donut46 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:51 am

Don't know the car but have bought a good few spare parts of them over the years and never had one issue where always sound to deal with and always had the parts next day. Had one problem where I got the wrong part but sent it back and was refunded straight away.

Best bet to go and have a look at it lad in the flesh, you will always have lads on the net that will be negative about everything and think they know it all.
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

beamsteza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby beamsteza » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:45 pm

EireAltezza wrote:http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-alezza/5851844 I have had 2 altezzas before they where both silver im looking for a mint one that has never been hit in anyway shape or form. the car strikes me as being dear for what it is but he assures me it was never hit and is a good one. so I was just wondering does anyone know anything about this altezza? and anything about elite autos I did a google search and all I could find was some people talking about some other people having bother with them in the past any help would be great as I am tired of looking at scrap heaps.

aaron

what would do you want to know about it.
a friend of mine used to own it was an automatic and timing belt snapped so was sold to shane and he did a full conversion proper job.
the front bumper needs painting or at least did and back right quarter panel was painted not crash had been keyed badly
also back bumper was a bit loose because the friends girlfriend reversed into a high curb but no damage was done just bit loose
at the time but I haven't seen in up close in about six months

beamsteza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby beamsteza » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:49 pm

this is mine if your interested let me know

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/t ... za/5893372

EireAltezza
Trc Off

Postby EireAltezza » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:58 pm

what would do you want to know about it.
a friend of mine used to own it was an automatic and timing belt snapped so was sold to shane and he did a full conversion proper job.
the front bumper needs painting or at least did and back right quarter panel was painted not crash had been keyed badly
also back bumper was a bit loose because the friends girlfriend reversed into a high curb but no damage was done just bit loose
at the time but I haven't seen in up close in about six months[/quote]

Thanks that helps. And mostly i wanted to know if it was ever in any bad accidents? Is there any rust or fillers anywhere on the car? is the mileage genuine? Is the kit genuine plastic? the legana front bumper does not have the front foglamps i thought genuine ones came with fogs? Was it an abused altezza or a looked after one? And is the car worth the money hes asking

sxe10mike
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby sxe10mike » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 pm

EireAltezza wrote:what would do you want to know about it.

Thanks that helps. And mostly i wanted to know if it was ever in any bad accidents? Is there any rust or fillers anywhere on the car? is the mileage genuine? Is the kit genuine plastic? the legana front bumper does not have the front foglamps i thought genuine ones came with fogs? Was it an abused altezza or a looked after one? And is the car worth the money hes asking[/quote]

Not every bumper had them. They were a optional extra on the cars, both the amber and clear backing fog lamps. Also only the genuine bumpers had those specific Altezza stickers.
Why complain when nobody listens?

Tezza-Shea
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Tezza-Shea » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:29 pm

wouldnt buy an auto converted there not the same engine all the internals in the head are different. friend of mine done it and his was as dead as sand.

beamsteza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby beamsteza » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm

EireAltezza wrote:what would do you want to know about it.

Thanks that helps. And mostly i wanted to know if it was ever in any bad accidents? Is there any rust or fillers anywhere on the car? is the mileage genuine? Is the kit genuine plastic? the legana front bumper does not have the front foglamps i thought genuine ones came with fogs? Was it an abused altezza or a looked after one? And is the car worth the money hes asking[/quote]

as said above i too personally would not touch a converted one and its not worth that money either been honest.
and the info i gave you is about as much as i know about the car if i were you id give it a miss.

EireAltezza
Trc Off

Postby EireAltezza » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Thanks lads i rang him again and he walked around the car telling me about her he was saying there was a few dints here and there and a few scrapes i cant believe he would ask 4000 for one that is not mint and when i asked was the mileage genuine and it has its original engine he said yes it did so im going to steer clear off it if anyone is selling a genuine mint altezza that has never been hit or the life thrashed out of it gimme a shout

skuzzy
Galway Rep

Postby skuzzy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:12 pm

If you want a clean none abused altezza your better of importing one from japan because you will do very well to find one left in ireland that hasnt had a bit of a hard life
GALWAY REP

EireAltezza
Trc Off

Postby EireAltezza » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Dont mind if its done a few circles here and there just as long as it was not hit and was looked after. I would import but the cost off that is still mad

beamsteza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby beamsteza » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 am

this is mine for sale if your interested let me know

Damok

Postby Damok » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:23 am

martinb7793 wrote:this is mine for sale if your interested let me know

Link didn't work,, is this it: http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/t ... za/5893372
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

EireAltezza
Trc Off

Postby EireAltezza » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:31 am

Tezza-Shea wrote:wouldnt buy an auto converted there not the same engine all the internals in the head are different. friend of mine done it and his was as dead as sand.

but if the timeing belt snapped would he not have just put a manual engine into her?

beamsteza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby beamsteza » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:51 am

Damok wrote:
martinb7793 wrote:this is mine for sale if your interested let me know

Link didn't work,, is this it: http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/t ... za/5893372

yap thats the one thanks damok

Return to “Pic & video vault”