Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

tein ss broken damper adjuster

Want to know what to brakes/springs to buy?
chewse
Trc Off

tein ss broken damper adjuster

Postby chewse » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Hey guys I broke one of the damper adjuster today ...I was still able to adjust the damper by using and adnjster from another strut...I've already placed an order for a new one but it gonna take about a month to get here...just wanted to know if any damage can be caused or will the damper with the broken adjuster still keep the setting while driving...and has anyone repaired one of these with some superglue I wanna repair it for repairing sake...also the tiny ballbearing which causes the click got lost any ideas on a suitable substitute

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Re: tein ss broken damper adjuster

Postby mike_01 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 pm

you will need to get the broken part out of it but if you ordered one wait for it to come as you got another 3 to choose from

chewse
Trc Off

Re: tein ss broken damper adjuster

Postby chewse » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:46 pm

I already took the broken part out...had issue posting a pic...seemed like an easy fix...just about find a good adhesive but I've given up on the repair and I've realised there is no issue in driving around..so ima just wait

Return to “Brakes and Suspension”