Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Full Car Respray and more! Pics soon.

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Full Car Respray and more! Pics soon.

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Hey all. Sent the car into get a full respray there yesterday. She wasnt crashed or anything just fancied a change without changing cars as im in love with me baby :P Will be out in 3 weeks im told.

Will be looking for a NICE NICE set of alloys and suspension soon aswell after shes out so if anyone has anything for sale private message me.Thanks!

Suspension wise im looking for something low but as comfy as possible. This car isnt being diffed or messed with in absolutely anyway ESP not after a respray so im just looking for it to be smooth and comfy on the road so if anyone has anything for sale let me know or any suggestions would be great :)

Alloy wise, im either looking at standard tezz rims in white or silver or green( the green look always stands out to me) or a set of vmr's as they look sweet. Or a set of rota grid drifts or rota torques! Again if anyone has anything for sale let me know :) Suggestions are welcome also :) Cheers guys and il have the pics of the new spray job up as soon as shes out for ye :)
Last edited by TuLegit2quitzz on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steve86
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Full Car Respray and more! Pics soon.

Postby Steve86 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Hope she'll come out sweeter..
I'm in the White House

pdiddy2505
Trc On!

Postby pdiddy2505 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:29 pm

do you know how much for the full respray, was thinking about this myself but not sure my budget would allow it
Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly.

TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:59 pm

pdiddy2505 wrote:do you know how much for the full respray, was thinking about this myself but not sure my budget would allow it

Its expensive mate :S :( Mine is 1800 euro. The guy doing it is amazing at spraying and iv seen some of his work and its crazy good.hes done some tommy mac evo's.
But ya its 1800 euro for the respray. If your looking for an almost exact same job and pretty much just as good you can get a full car wrap in whatever colour you like for i think 950 euro and you never need to wax your can again after.

Its just the alternative to spraying and its actually very very good. Only reason i went for the spray job is cause im picky :P

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”