Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

IS220 Bodykits

General discussions about other Lexus models
KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

IS220 Bodykits

Postby KaTaLy5t » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey guys! Blast from the past or what :lol:

Unfortunately after 5 years together my and my Tezza had to part company a few months ago. With the current economic climate it was getting too expensive to run it and I was finding myself not going places because it would cost too much to drive there!

Anyways, being a little older and perhaps a small bit more sensible I bought a 08 IS220d. I really like it! I do miss the Tezza but the IS220 is nice and comfy and most importantly it's more economic to run.

However, I would like to spice it up a little bit with a lip kit or something. Nothing too crazy and something tasteful just to make it a little different from all those executive IS owners who drive theirs for work. Do you guys know anyone that does these kits in Ireland or any suggestions for nice kits?

The IS220 is completely stock, black with all the standard gear and wheels.

E910
Altezza Guru

Re: IS220 Bodykits

Postby E910 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Hey old timer! At least you're keeping it in the family. Get some pics up.

Here's some inspiration for you

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Re: IS220 Bodykits

Postby KaTaLy5t » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:17 pm

That looks really nice!

I already had it in my head that I was going to change out my rear end for an IS250 one like the one in the picture above. Change the back bumper, change the exhaust to an IS250 one and then work from there. I would like to drop it but I'm not sure if I'd like to sacrifice the comfort of it.

I want to get a HID kit for it as well but I'm kind of nervous because I've heard horror stories about a bad kit blowing the ECU. I know I'd be looking at getting a decent set of CANBUS HIDs which start at €250 and up.

Return to “Lexus IS200,IS220,IS250”