Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
User avatar
TezzaDooley
Trc Off
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Galway

WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby TezzaDooley » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Im back and looking for another Altezza!
Must be clean, have Nct (tax is a bonus), trd kit and have a good Spec.
Pm me with pictures, spec and price and ill get back to you!
U can also send it to 0872156131
Last edited by TezzaDooley on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
banan1984
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Dunno

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby banan1984 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:32 pm

http://www.adverts.ie/car/toyota/altezz ... le/1347954

what about this beauty? I wish to have that tezz.. :roll:
D700 / RS200

User avatar
Damok
Moderator
Posts: 5111
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby Damok » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 pm

banan1984 wrote:http://www.adverts.ie/car/toyota/altezza/2004-toyota-altezza-for-sale/1347954

what about this beauty? I wish to have that tezz.. :roll:



Thats for sale a long time,, was up before and it was 240BHP, Trend on here about it, the drivers seat was covered in stains at the time.. Nicer out there in my opinion :idea:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

User avatar
babyeater690
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 433
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:24 pm
Location: drogheda

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby babyeater690 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 pm

i wouldn be into that tezz at all but everyone to there own just buy clean looking ragged one and buy my engine youl have over 200 bhp for cheap
Do De Donut :P!!!!!

danbarr
Trc On!
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 pm
Location: Cork

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby danbarr » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Had thought about selling mine there last month and going for deisel, never actually went about advertising it. Its 99 black boot spoiler, eyelids on headlights and also the black covers on the back lights. NCT'd till start of next year taxed till end of march. 200k on her. Only problems since I got it 2 years ago is, I put 1 set of lower ball joints (genuine parts) into it when I got it and the heater matrix rad leaked which I replaced other than that never gave a problem. ECU light is on at the moment but working on that at the moment, speed sensor problem showing up so either ABS sensor or some other small sort of sensor. Timing belt just about due so will have that done aswell. Full JBL sound system inside along with Poineer double din DVD headunit. Clean car worth a look. Let me know if you've any interest, I don't have pics but can arrange some if you are.

User avatar
TezzaDooley
Trc Off
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Galway

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby TezzaDooley » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm

banan1984 wrote:http://www.adverts.ie/car/toyota/altezza/2004-toyota-altezza-for-sale/1347954

what about this beauty? I wish to have that tezz.. :roll:


Wudn spend that much money on 1! looking for a kitted one

User avatar
TezzaDooley
Trc Off
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Galway

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby TezzaDooley » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:27 pm

danbarr wrote:Had thought about selling mine there last month and going for deisel, never actually went about advertising it. Its 99 black boot spoiler, eyelids on headlights and also the black covers on the back lights. NCT'd till start of next year taxed till end of march. 200k on her. Only problems since I got it 2 years ago is, I put 1 set of lower ball joints (genuine parts) into it when I got it and the heater matrix rad leaked which I replaced other than that never gave a problem. ECU light is on at the moment but working on that at the moment, speed sensor problem showing up so either ABS sensor or some other small sort of sensor. Timing belt just about due so will have that done aswell. Full JBL sound system inside along with Poineer double din DVD headunit. Clean car worth a look. Let me know if you've any interest, I don't have pics but can arrange some if you are.


Send pictures and ill have a look sure

danbarr
Trc On!
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 pm
Location: Cork

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby danbarr » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 pm

TezzaDooley wrote:
danbarr wrote:Had thought about selling mine there last month and going for deisel, never actually went about advertising it. Its 99 black boot spoiler, eyelids on headlights and also the black covers on the back lights. NCT'd till start of next year taxed till end of march. 200k on her. Only problems since I got it 2 years ago is, I put 1 set of lower ball joints (genuine parts) into it when I got it and the heater matrix rad leaked which I replaced other than that never gave a problem. ECU light is on at the moment but working on that at the moment, speed sensor problem showing up so either ABS sensor or some other small sort of sensor. Timing belt just about due so will have that done aswell. Full JBL sound system inside along with Poineer double din DVD headunit. Clean car worth a look. Let me know if you've any interest, I don't have pics but can arrange some if you are.


Send pictures and ill have a look sure


Is it a kitted one your looking for because mine is standard with just a front lip on the bumper? I'll get pics over the weekend for ya!

User avatar
TezzaDooley
Trc Off
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Galway

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby TezzaDooley » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:19 am

danbarr wrote:
TezzaDooley wrote:
danbarr wrote:Had thought about selling mine there last month and going for deisel, never actually went about advertising it. Its 99 black boot spoiler, eyelids on headlights and also the black covers on the back lights. NCT'd till start of next year taxed till end of march. 200k on her. Only problems since I got it 2 years ago is, I put 1 set of lower ball joints (genuine parts) into it when I got it and the heater matrix rad leaked which I replaced other than that never gave a problem. ECU light is on at the moment but working on that at the moment, speed sensor problem showing up so either ABS sensor or some other small sort of sensor. Timing belt just about due so will have that done aswell. Full JBL sound system inside along with Poineer double din DVD headunit. Clean car worth a look. Let me know if you've any interest, I don't have pics but can arrange some if you are.


Send pictures and ill have a look sure


Is it a kitted one your looking for because mine is standard with just a front lip on the bumper? I'll get pics over the weekend for ya!



looking for kitted one mate

J3NKO
Trc Off
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby J3NKO » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:05 am

Could be interested in selling mine, take a look at my garage. I'm in Swindon, South West UK.

Just had Major service by Swindon Lexus in November '11 two new tyres on rear 3 weeks ago.

Coilovers are knocking so have to replace them but other than that, she's a lovely drive.

Not in a rush to sell and testing water but would let her go for the right offer.

Mileage wise, came into the country with 34,000KM (21,126miles) converted to miles and I've put 13,000 miles on her since she's been in the UK. Dash mileage reads 47,000.

All auction paperwork, jap service history and import paperwork present to prove mileage.

This is breaking news, i've not mentioned it anywhere else or put ads up.

PM me

User avatar
TezzaDooley
Trc Off
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Galway

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby TezzaDooley » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:53 pm

J3NKO wrote:Could be interested in selling mine, take a look at my garage. I'm in Swindon, South West UK.

Just had Major service by Swindon Lexus in November '11 two new tyres on rear 3 weeks ago.

Coilovers are knocking so have to replace them but other than that, she's a lovely drive.

Not in a rush to sell and testing water but would let her go for the right offer.

Mileage wise, came into the country with 34,000KM (21,126miles) converted to miles and I've put 13,000 miles on her since she's been in the UK. Dash mileage reads 47,000.

All auction paperwork, jap service history and import paperwork present to prove mileage.

This is breaking news, i've not mentioned it anywhere else or put ads up.

PM me


nice lookin car but im lookin for one for sale in ireland mate....

Mac!
Trc Off
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:01 am

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby Mac! » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 am

Buy mine...very clean car well looked after!
some of the lads on here know the car and will vouch for it
good cash deal takes it...

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2878097

J3NKO
Trc Off
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Re: WANTED TEZZY!!!!!

Postby J3NKO » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:10 pm

TezzaDooley wrote:
J3NKO wrote:Could be interested in selling mine, take a look at my garage. I'm in Swindon, South West UK.

Just had Major service by Swindon Lexus in November '11 two new tyres on rear 3 weeks ago.

Coilovers are knocking so have to replace them but other than that, she's a lovely drive.

Not in a rush to sell and testing water but would let her go for the right offer.

Mileage wise, came into the country with 34,000KM (21,126miles) converted to miles and I've put 13,000 miles on her since she's been in the UK. Dash mileage reads 47,000.

All auction paperwork, jap service history and import paperwork present to prove mileage.

This is breaking news, i've not mentioned it anywhere else or put ads up.

PM me


nice lookin car but im lookin for one for sale in ireland mate....


No probs mate, good luck with the hunt :)


Return to “Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests