Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

throttle body sensor

Post info/questions on engine mods and issues here
beltofawetfish
Trc Off

throttle body sensor

Postby beltofawetfish » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 pm

The sensor on the bottom of my throttle body has packed its bags and is creating a dead spot at around 3000 rpm and i was wondering if anyone knew the part number or the exact name of the sensor, its NOT the air flow meter just so its not mistaken for that, any help would be great
tezzas arent meant to go in straight lines

chris 89
Trc On!

Re: throttle body sensor

Postby chris 89 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 pm

beltofawetfish wrote:The sensor on the bottom of my throttle body has packed its bags and is creating a dead spot at around 3000 rpm and i was wondering if anyone knew the part number or the exact name of the sensor, its NOT the air flow meter just so its not mistaken for that, any help would be great

Hi lad look up toyodiy.com its a free online EPC fot all makes of toyota just enter your chassis number and you will be able to find the exact part your after and the correct toyota part number if you have anytrouble let me know and i'l try to help ya out :D

Damok

Postby Damok » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:13 pm

I have a FULL working TB there for sale. . :)
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

beltofawetfish
Trc Off

Postby beltofawetfish » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:01 am

thanks lads il have a goo at that, and if i get stuck damok il be giving you a ring, is there anything your not selling at the minute by the way :lol:
tezzas arent meant to go in straight lines

Return to “Engine & Transmission section”