Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

engine rebuild

Post info/questions on engine mods and issues here
tezzasme
Trc Off

engine rebuild

Postby tezzasme » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:21 pm

just wondering has anyone got there engine rebuilt and what sort of price you looking at to get it done

Damok

Re: engine rebuild

Postby Damok » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

There is a few that have done alot of engine work.
RobinH and Nick have both had alot of engine work done and turbo's fitted, They have build trends on here some place could be worth a look. Noel also had alot of work done to his engine could try PM and ask the lads if you have any questions. Just incase they dont see this. :wink:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

tezzasme
Trc Off

Postby tezzasme » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 am

cheers man i might just do that mate jus interested as i want to go down the turbo route myself

Richie_c
Altezza Guru

Postby Richie_c » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Are you looking to rebuild with standard internals or you ungrading? That'll make a difference obviously! Are you looking to turbo it at the same time? A lot of questions really you need to answer before you will get an accurate estimate.
300 rwhp thanks to

tezzasme
Trc Off

Postby tezzasme » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Richie_c wrote:Are you looking to rebuild with standard internals or you ungrading? That'll make a difference obviously! Are you looking to turbo it at the same time? A lot of questions really you need to answer before you will get an accurate estimate.

looking to do a rebuild with standard internals first of all then a few months down the line turbo it,so just wanted to know has anyone done a standard rebuilt so i can get a ballpark figure of how much i would be looking at to get it done

Return to “Engine & Transmission section”