Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Where to find ignition coils?

Post info/questions on engine mods and issues here
Matt255kt
Noob!

Where to find ignition coils?

Postby Matt255kt » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 am

Can someone give me some sites where i can find oem parts and aftermarket parts for an altezza rs. Right now i am looking for a coil pack but i keep finding a link to some on ebay and i am hesitant of being ebay parts.

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Re: Where to find ignition coils?

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:01 am

Give nick on here and email, it's in a thread somewhere but he should be able to get you most oem parts directly from toyota

Matt255kt
Noob!

Postby Matt255kt » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:22 am

ThatGuy wrote:Give nick on here and email, it's in a thread somewhere but he should be able to get you most oem parts directly from toyota

What is nick's username and can he give me the price before i decide to order it?

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:36 am

nick@nst.co.nz

That's his email iused to get hold of him, and yes he can as it exactly what I did when buy some bits from him.
Bare in mind he is in new Zealand so may take a day or so for a reply and there may be a customs charge to pay depending on which country your in, but they are brand new parts which is a plus.
Good luck :)

Matt255kt
Noob!

Postby Matt255kt » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 pm

ThatGuy wrote:nick@nst.co.nz

That's his email iused to get hold of him, and yes he can as it exactly what I did when buy some bits from him.
Bare in mind he is in new Zealand so may take a day or so for a reply and there may be a customs charge to pay depending on which country your in, but they are brand new parts which is a plus.
Good luck :)

thank you

Return to “Engine & Transmission section”