Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Kilkenny tuner show.

Know of any car shows coming up? Post them up here
lanigan
Midlands Rep

Re: Kilkenny tuner show.

Postby lanigan » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Evelyn wrote:we snaped a bolt on the front wheel :cry: today, but it will be ok still have 4 left on it :)

not the front left side by any chance?

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:27 pm

No front right is that bad??? I am hoping I only need a replacement stud like the back?

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Ah i thought we could have started a trend there, one of the studs on my front left got brokeded :lol: Garage used an air gun, i went to take off the wheel a month later and snap! don't have an nct till next year, should have one fitted before that :lol:

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Well I am blaming them being tighten before with an air gun, but ya I will get around to replacing it soon

TEZZAfrank
Trc Off

Postby TEZZAfrank » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Havent had internet for a few days lads so havent been able to reply to this but ill be around today anyway and the tezz is filthy im ashamed to drive it over hahaha

Damok

Postby Damok » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:20 pm

lanigan wrote:Ah i thought we could have started a trend there, one of the studs on my front left got brokeded :lol: Garage used an air gun, i went to take off the wheel a month later and snap! don't have an nct till next year, should have one fitted before that :lol:

One of my front Left ones got broke when the guy was putting on the Body Kit :shock: :shock:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

charley-bobbet
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby charley-bobbet » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:51 pm

where was everyone i was at woodies there between 11 and 12 and didnt see anyone :( ended up getting a pain in my bum and heading on

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Sorry didnt get there untill 1 everyone was gone at that stage :oops: Sorry we had a bit of delay going. When we got there the only club there was the Alfa club so we headed up to the show. I will stick up pics later

charley-bobbet
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby charley-bobbet » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:21 pm

yeah i had the bro with me and we needed to be back up in Blessington around 4 ish for the dinner would of hung around otherwise

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 pm

:lol: I had my bro with me too.Jes I wouldnt expect u to stay around 2hrs. Seen a good few tezzas parked up in the car park at the show.

charley-bobbet
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby charley-bobbet » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:44 am

my one was the blue one hiding in the corner of the top car park there was some nice ones down there all right.

TEZZAfrank
Trc Off

Postby TEZZAfrank » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:36 pm

i was around but had abit of trouble gettin in early. evelyn i saw your car parked near enough to mine looked well :)

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Was the show any good? Any pics?

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:47 pm

charley-bobbet wrote:my one was the blue one hiding in the corner of the top car park there was some nice ones down there all right.

TEZZAfrank wrote:i was around but had abit of trouble gettin in early. evelyn i saw your car parked near enough to mine looked well :)

Sorry I didnt see either yer cars :oops: :lol: I seen a tez with the same kit as mine but a white sunstrip & a yellow tez. @Tezzafrank mine was mank dirty I was looking for somewhere in town to wash it but the only place I could fine was a drive trough machine & I hate them things.

lanigan wrote:Was the show any good? Any pics?

Honestly no it wasnt great. I will stick up pics later there was a few Rs Focus theres they where nice 8) But ya know me I was gibber gabbing to people I know so I passed the time in a show that I had seen everything in 10mins

Return to “Car shows”