ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

just wondering on a meet and who do i talk to ?

Organising a club event in your area? Post it up here
tezzasligo
Trc On!

just wondering on a meet and who do i talk to ?

Postby tezzasligo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:22 pm

hi folks how ye all i just wondering who i ask permission to get a we meeet going here in sligo in next few weeks cause a few of us in sligo on toc are haveing a toc meet and was wondering would any tezza heads be intrested ?? and are many on toc ? it would be a day of crack and partying after we would be going shooting and archery at a mates drinking in there also doing photo shoot and going night club after. and going back to da shooting range to sleep over night and it a private and secure car park wit lockable gates now we cant mess in da carpark but if there a few dat want to i no plenty of well isolated spots but it be more a fun day out then anything else . and there will be dj smoke machien and laser lights and drink but ye can bring ur own just an idea so if any are intrested or da or who can organise this a bit better pm me or just right on this wall thanks tezza sligo :D
THE MATES AND ME 2 GOOD OLD TOYOTAS 1 MITSUBISHI COMBINED 950BHP

donut46
Meath Rep

Re: just wondering on a meet and who do i talk to ?

Postby donut46 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Talk to one of the moderaters first they will help to out their damok, noel, evelynn or get onto one of the reps lad should be able to help!
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

tezzasligo
Trc On!

Postby tezzasligo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:11 am

tezzasligo wrote:hi folks how ye all i just wondering who i ask permission to get a we meeet going here in sligo in next few weeks cause a few of us in sligo on toc are haveing a toc meet and was wondering would any tezza heads be intrested ?? and are many on toc ? it would be a day of crack and partying after we would be going shooting and archery at a mates drinking in there also doing photo shoot and going night club after. and going back to da shooting range to sleep over night and it a private and secure car park wit lockable gates now we cant mess in da carpark but if there a few dat want to i no plenty of well isolated spots but it be more a fun day out then anything else . and there will be dj smoke machien and laser lights and drink but ye can bring ur own just an idea so if any are intrested or da or who can organise this a bit better pm me or just right on this wall thanks tezza sligo :D

ok thanks dude there a good few names down already on this on toc
THE MATES AND ME 2 GOOD OLD TOYOTAS 1 MITSUBISHI COMBINED 950BHP

donut46
Meath Rep

Postby donut46 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 pm

No problem lad only thing I'd say is edit the post a wee bit about paying you know a few quiet isolated places to mess just its a public forum lad and dont want the site getting a bad name :wink:
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

murphman07
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby murphman07 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:50 pm

id defo be interested !!
What dates were u tinkin??
All factory extra's Garda, I swear!

Return to “Club Events”