ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

summer meet 2011 "CAMPSITE RULES ADDED PAGE 5"

Organising a club event in your area? Post it up here
Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Re: summer meet 2011

Postby Mr. Tezza » Mon May 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Damok wrote:
Mr. Tezza wrote:(i know a lad whose parents own one)

Any links to the campsite or pics :)

I'll see what i can dig up!
Kerry Rep

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Mon May 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Bad news... was just on to my mate there and he said they'd be crazy busy during the summer and wudn't be able to accomodate the cars and stuff, they're more geared towards caravans and campers that kinda way... there are a few others in killarney but he said they'd all be the same...
Kerry Rep

Altezzahead
Cork rep

Postby Altezzahead » Mon May 23, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm more in favour of the August wknd if im honest but could manage the 16th I'd say as well .

d2carazy
Clare rep

Postby d2carazy » Tue May 24, 2011 1:31 pm

looks like its going to be a good weekend, afraid im not around either weekends :( hopefully more members can make it :wink:

murphman07
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby murphman07 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Damok wrote:
murphman07 wrote:sounds like an epic idea,

if its open to all users.....id defo be up for it.....

Down in killarney ders loadsa big carparks etc for photoshoots(also der are 4/5 campsites dat would take 40/50 cars each no bodr!.... just said id leave ye know.

keep me posted please, im still very new to this site even tho im a member a yr or so.....

You still havent posted an Intro seen as your a member so long , , Its a club event and NOT a free for all, , Stick up an intro tell people abit about yourself before you start saying what you will and wont be going to :roll: :roll:

What i meant by a free for all is can all member go or is it just "reps"???
Im not ere to crash ne meet of yeres and cause trouble im genuinely interested!,

And as for postin an intro.... do u just mean comment in the newbie section, ive tried dis and it wouldnt work wen i first joined so i left it off..... il post one asap i just wanna take fresh pics of my tezz.......
All factory extra's Garda, I swear!

Damok

Postby Damok » Tue May 24, 2011 6:24 pm

murphman07 wrote:And as for postin an intro.... do u just mean comment in the newbie section, ive tried dis and it wouldnt work wen i first joined so i left it off..... il post one asap i just wanna take fresh pics of my tezz.......

Intros are working and heres a link for were they go, start one, say hello, say who you are, were your from, what your hobbies are, your likes and dislikes, put what ever you like in it :lol: :lol:
viewforum.php?f=14

The event is for all Tezzaworld members, Tezzaworld is a free club so all we ask is that people help out and post in order to make the club a success :wink:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Damok wrote:
murphman07 wrote:And as for postin an intro.... do u just mean comment in the newbie section, ive tried dis and it wouldnt work wen i first joined so i left it off..... il post one asap i just wanna take fresh pics of my tezz.......

Intros are working and heres a link for were they go, start one, say hello, say who you are, were your from, what your hobbies are, your likes and dislikes, put what ever you like in it :lol: :lol:
viewforum.php?f=14

The event is for all Tezzaworld members, Tezzaworld is a free club so all we ask is that people help out and post in order to make the club a success :wink:

that last bit was beautiful! but yea its free to join and the meet is for all members not just a certain few.

whats the story with the venue has one been decided yet, i think killarney is outta the question, staying in a camping site anyway cos from what my mate was telling me nowhere wud be able to accomodate us! i dunno of any place else unless u try kenmare or somewhere, i can have a look in the next week or two if ye want?

As far as the date i think July 16th is perfect cos doin it on a bank holiday weekend wud mean crazy traffic and generally everywhere will be mad busy, making travelling a nightmare!

can we get an update on the plans?
Kerry Rep

Damok

Postby Damok » Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm

@ Mr Tezza, Are you taking the pi$$ out of me :lol: :lol:
as for the location, I think wexford was the only place that said they would take us will text the boy from navan now see what he says, :wink:

I agree with you not every place will take us. They normaly have a limit to how many people they will let in and what goes on in the camp site.

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Tue May 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Damok wrote:@ Mr Tezza, Are you taking the pi$$ out of me :lol: :lol:
as for the location, I think wexford was the only place that said they would take us will text the boy from navan now see what he says, :wink:

I agree with you not every place will take us. They normaly have a limit to how many people they will let in and what goes on in the camp site.

No lad i'd never do that, ur perfectly rightr in what ur saying about the site!

I'd say wexford seems like the best bet alrite at this stage! i think the camp sites around killarney are more for caravans and campers than tents, and then theres the numbers i don't think they'd look kinda on a load of loud cars in the campsite...
Kerry Rep

donut46
Meath Rep

Postby donut46 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

sorry ive been mad busy the last week or so with work and havent had a chance to do much with this plus ive no laptop just my phone! Ive a few things i want to run past the campsite before i say this place for sure but as it stands i'm aiming for 16th in wexford, think its the best wont suit everyone cuts its getting the most feedback! Its open to all members! There will a new thread started in a hopefuly tomorrow when i clear up the stuff with th site just need to get the time :roll: :wink:
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu May 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Here are a list of DONT's for the campsite that we are looking at for the meet.
Peoples opinions are very welcome but from what we can make out.
~ Having a BBQ at the site is a NO because they have a rule about fires,
so the campsite could be used just as a base :?

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Re: summer meet 2011 "CAMPSITE RULES ADDED PAGE 5"

Postby Alex-evita » Thu May 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Fu..k camping.we can do bbq some where on the beach lots of lovely spots around Ireland..just need to catch good weather,and we would like to bring our dog aswell he loves bbq :lol: :lol: :lol:
do it once and do it right !!!

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu May 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Alex-evita wrote:Fu..k camping.we can do bbq some where on the beach lots of lovely spots around Ireland..just need to catch good weather,and we would like to bring our dog aswell he loves bbq :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah myself an Adrian spoke about that, belive it or not BBQ's are banned on some beachs and public places. The last thing we want is issues with people. Saying that I'm sure there are plenty of car parks close to a beach were we could use a corner of and not be in anyones way. . :idea:

I like that camping idea though, Its something different, Just because you dont camp You can still go to the BBQ :wink:

@Alex-Evita more than welcome I would say :wink:

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Thu May 26, 2011 6:31 pm

actually just thought of a place, the back strand in rossbeigh in kerry, only thing is its a bitch of a place to get into because the track goes from stones to unpaved with massive potholes and such dunno if everyone wud get their cars in there, i presume you can stil camp there... i'll check it out
Kerry Rep

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Mr. Tezza wrote:actually just thought of a place, the back strand in rossbeigh in kerry, only thing is its a bitch of a place to get into because the track goes from stones to unpaved with massive potholes and such dunno if everyone wud get their cars in there, i presume you can stil camp there... i'll check it out

cool, if you do check it out try get a few pics :)

Return to “Club Events”