Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Tezzaworld 1st anniversary meet

Organising a club event in your area? Post it up here
eddie
Trc Off

Postby eddie » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Curse me and my humourous replies :x , no sooner had i posted that then the sister calls n said she has us all booked in for a meal 4 mothers day somewhere! I might be late :roll:

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:57 pm

eddie85 wrote:I have a big flute if thats any good :wink:

it no good unless your able to use it properly :lol:
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

feeler
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby feeler » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:35 pm

hope the weather's abit better. went out to wash the car earlyer and it started pissin rain and it hasn't stopped.

roberte
Trc Off

Postby roberte » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:16 pm

feeler wrote:hope the weather's abit better. went out to wash the car earlyer and it started pissin rain and it hasn't stopped.

After a dry, sunny start becoming showery. Turning increasingly colder. - It says on the MET site.

R.

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Damn me for buying a white tezza!! I washed it today and it's clean at the mo but it might not be so clean if its pissin on the way to Carlow!!

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:58 pm

ok lads was just on to the owner. told him that there was goin to be a good crowd of spectators for this thing tomorrow, so he wants a tener a head for spectators, just to cover his own back :( . its ony a tener anyway so shouldn't bankrupt too many people :)
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Sounds good to me anyway!

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:38 pm

KaTaLy5t wrote:Damn me for buying a white tezza!! I washed it today and it's clean at the mo but it might not be so clean if its pissin on the way to Carlow!!

I'll second that motion! I just spent my day with a rag and a bottle of tar remover, EVERY bloody panel on the car had tar on it. That along with the fact that i had to fix my rear bumper mounts due to a twat in a Berlingo van slidin into the back of me yesterday :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Luckily the only a couple of mounts gave way and i only have the tiniest little mark on the paint from the screw on his number plate
Its all polished up now and ready for road

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Bobby wrote:ok lads was just on to the owner. told him that there was goin to be a good crowd of spectators for this thing tomorrow, so he wants a tener a head for spectators, just to cover his own back :( . its ony a tener anyway so shouldn't bankrupt too many people :)

What percentage are you getting out of that? :wink:

Noel

Postby Noel » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 pm

Bobby wrote:ok lads was just on to the owner. told him that there was goin to be a good crowd of spectators for this thing tomorrow, so he wants a tener a head for spectators, just to cover his own back :( . its ony a tener anyway so shouldn't bankrupt too many people :)

ya his insurance must be a nightmare.... :shock:

I'll probably get flamed but i have to say it....I would prefer if all drivers and passengers stay "completely" in their vehicle's while doing rings .... last thing we want at our Tezzaworld meet is someone getting hurt :cry:

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:43 pm

My car is filthy , hasn't been cleaned in about a month, hope it is dry in the morning so i can give it a quick cleaning!

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Dan wrote:My car is filthy , hasn't been cleaned in about a month, hope it is dry in the morning so i can give it a quick cleaning!

Yeah mine was manky this mornin but the quick clean took half the bloody day, sure if its wet tomorrow everybodys cars will be filthy so you might not have to wash it at all :D

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:09 pm

[quote="lanigan]

What percentage are you getting out of that? :wink:[/quote]

oh i'm getting it all 8)
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Yeah I was going to take the tar off today but the weather had other ideas. A quick clean will have to do!!

feeler
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby feeler » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:58 pm

lanigan wrote:I'll second that motion! I just spent my day with a rag and a bottle of tar remover, EVERY bloody panel on the car had tar on it.

i had one of them days there 2 weeks ago. hadnt washed it in 2 weeks and when i did wash it the hole thing was covered in tar. could do with bein done again.

Return to “Club Events”