Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Tezzaworld 1st anniversary meet

Organising a club event in your area? Post it up here
Bobby
South East Rep

Tezzaworld 1st anniversary meet

Postby Bobby » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:32 pm

For those interested in using the yard, pm either myself or Dan to get your name put on the list. Map directions to follow.[/b]
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:44 pm

Just to let everyone know, if you plan on taking your car out in the yard for a spin a few things you should consider:

1. TezzaWorld or yard owner is not responsible for any damaged caused to your car while at this event. All activities here would not be covered under you insurance policy so please consider this and the other members that will be there.
2. You will probably go through your rear tyres rather quickly, it would be advisable to to have a spare set if possible,
3.The cops might find out about this and have a check point near the exit and pull anyone for the no thread on tires etc
4. Please cover or remove your registration plate as there will be video cameras/camera phone there.
5. Please make sure your car is in perfect running order, to decrease the likeliness of damage to your Altezza.Check your power steering fluid level!

Current List:
Dan
Bobby + 2
Noel
Altezzaboy
Gal-Dori
nick
eddie85
tupachealy+1
macbride00
Feeler
Endapender
Richie_C

I will update the list as people confirm with myself or Bobby. Let us know asap so we can confirm numbers
Last edited by Dan on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:36 am

Eh not sure i wanna thrtow my car about but i defo wanna go up and see it, any charge for people just goin up to watch or do ya have to pay the full whack?
Kerry Rep

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:17 am

not sure yet but if there is a charge, it will only be small, 5-10 euro. will confirm with Bobby

feeler
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby feeler » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 am

you can put me down. i'll give the 30euro even if i dont end up using the yard. my mate with the other altezza doesnt want to use the yard. but i'm sure he wouldnt mind givin 5 or 10euro to watch. havn't heard end from my mate with the cam yet.

eddie
Trc Off

Postby eddie » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Hey dan, my name is on that list above but i wont be diffin on the day, not sure if thats for people using the yard or just going to the meet, just to clear that up.My tezza is fairly standard and im s@3! at doin rings, also being unemployed means im happy enough to keep the petrol tank in order, never mind my wheels and tyres :roll:
I think we should open it up to other motors aswell, theres loads of space and this place is just crying out for a huge RWDfest, tezzaworld might as well be the ones to set it up IMO. This would drastically increase the numbers/atmosphere of the day.

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Can ye put me down. Not sure if ill use the yard either but definatly going

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:20 pm

ye list is for people attending, you can decide on the day whether you wanna use the yard or not. Dont think ill be using it either as cant afford a set of new tyres at the moment!

Richie_c
Altezza Guru

Postby Richie_c » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Dan wrote:ye list is for people attending, you can decide on the day whether you wanna use the yard or not. Dont think ill be using it either as cant afford a set of new tyres at the moment!

Ah if the list if for attending then stick me down, like you I dont have money to burn so that rules out any fun :(

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 pm

the list is for people who will be using the yard only, need to see what sort of no.s we have for the yard as we need a minimum of 20 cars that are going to do some messin. it doesnt cost anything to come up and have a look.
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

Sean
Trc Off

Postby Sean » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Only read this now - Im going to try and make it down - not sure about the yard but more than likely will be there for the meet anyway
If my life was something that I'd planned, I'd be pretty píssed off with myself for planning it like this! Not anymore!!!!!

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:42 pm

come on ye pussies ... why'd ye buy a RWD if you ain't gonna have a bit of fun :P :twisted:

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Cos we're afraid they're gonna break! well i am anyway, not really i just can't afford another set of rims and tyres.... we aren't all rich ya know 8)
Kerry Rep

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:30 am

ill probably go watch. i dono if ill be in the altezza or not but ill probably go watch. get some lessons n such
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

roberte
Trc Off

Postby roberte » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi,
For those of us who don't know Carlow, can anyone post up the location of the place we're meeting? GPS co-ordinates would be ideal. :)

R.

Return to “Club Events”