Ok guys i have been sent some new pictures of a tezza.
Now i have a some issues, they are;
* Would need a rear bumper as the trd bumper isn't on it,
* Bit concerned about the front lights as they look a little misty and may need replaced,
* Will also need front fogs installed,
* Also are they OEM seats?
* Would need the engine bay been steam cleaned and any rust and erosion fixed & removed. Just it looks a little dirty and i do love a clean engine bay - "A well looked after engine bay is representive on how the rest of the car has been looked after!" It sells the car for me.
* Also the steering wheel has faded and would want it replaced - i know, i'm very picky
* Finally what strut bar is this? looks like a Cusco?
I know i am being a 'bit' pedantic but then i am spending upwards of £6900 and want it to be just what i want or i will kick myself if its not what i want and will never be happy.driving it.
I am still waiting for the cars info which i will edit on here later once i get it sent through to me, such as age / milage / grade / price, etc.
Anyways here it is, opinions and suggestions please!
So yeah, opinions and advice needed please!