Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

altezza finished look inside

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
d2carazy
Clare rep

Re: altezza finished look inside

Postby d2carazy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:25 pm

fair play martin alot of work went into it, i'd say you must be delighted its finished, the article was a good read really gave an insight in what you personally went trought to get the car to where it is today, best of luck with it :wink:

rnd_audio
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby rnd_audio » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 pm

class,,, really good eye for the little things. they make ALL the difference

Tyres are evil and must be punished :)

kav
Noob!

Postby kav » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Has to be the best track Altezza in the country, I have been watching some of Martins work lately and it looks like he is putting some of the other guys in his line of work to shame with the quality of his builds. Might have to come down and see him one of these days. Nice to see such quality workmanship !!!

m ffrench
Trc Off

Postby m ffrench » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks for all the coments and if anyone ever wants to call down and have a closer look at the car or what i try to do lol. Well then thats not a problem give me a buz on 085 7809132. Or if you ever see me somewhere dont be afraid to come up and introduce yourself.

And yes it is the small things that make the difference but it is also these things which take the most time.

Martin ffrench.
WEXICAN trading.
WEXICAN motorsports.

rnd_audio
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby rnd_audio » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 pm

m ffrench wrote:Thanks for all the coments and if anyone ever wants to call down and have a closer look at the car or what i try to do lol. Well then thats not a problem give me a buz on 085 7809132. Or if you ever see me somewhere dont be afraid to come up and introduce yourself.

And yes it is the small things that make the difference but it is also these things which take the most time.
Martin ffrench.

Fact.. but there well worth it in the end..

Tyres are evil and must be punished :)

kav
Noob!

Postby kav » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:35 pm

m ffrench wrote:Thanks for all the coments and if anyone ever wants to call down and have a closer look at the car or what i try to do lol. Well then thats not a problem give me a buz on 085 7809132. Or if you ever see me somewhere dont be afraid to come up and introduce yourself.

Martin ffrench.

Would love to come down and see your operation in the new year, need to talk to you about a few ideas. Fair play on that car, the work that has been put into is 1st class, its nearly to good for a track ! Never lol

m ffrench
Trc Off

Postby m ffrench » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:53 pm

no problem...... :D
WEXICAN trading.
WEXICAN motorsports.

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”