Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Lexus IS200 1GGTE Turbo

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
Damok

Re: Lexus IS200 1GGTE Turbo

Postby Damok » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Looks a nice bus, Fair play alot of work gone into it 8) 8) 8)
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

isupra
Trc On!

Postby isupra » Mon May 28, 2012 5:51 am

nice bulid & rare swap !!
2JZGTE swap/PRECISION 6266/NOZZS intake manifold with 100mm TB/
DENSO 850 injectors/HKS front bumper/RAYS RE30/ZEAL FUNCTION X/
TWR 6 PISTON front brake.................

sparkystav
Trc Off

Postby sparkystav » Mon May 28, 2012 7:40 pm

thanks, got some more updates after a long winter, hopefully at the end of next week

ISred02
Altezza Guru

Postby ISred02 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 pm

sparkystav wrote:
wullie_trd wrote:Nice work! like the RX8 wheels! And where did you get those dials they are awesome!!

patk wrote:thats a fine build. where did you get the rising sun dials? they look class. 8)

Theres a lad on Outlawjapclub who used to make them, not sure he makes them design anymore though.

theres actually for sale if people are interested? Bought the Modellista ones off Damok so no longer need the standard ones.

Do you still have them for sale?
CF vortex generator,eurou eyelids,angle eyes with black headlights,17" gun grey gtr replica alloys,LEDs.
Mission: Supercharged!

sparkystav
Trc Off

Postby sparkystav » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 pm

No mate sorry long since sold.

ISred02
Altezza Guru

Postby ISred02 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

No worries dude,cheers.
CF vortex generator,eurou eyelids,angle eyes with black headlights,17" gun grey gtr replica alloys,LEDs.
Mission: Supercharged!

bennett5118
Noob!

Postby bennett5118 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:15 pm

sparkystav wrote:Thanks for the comments lads, lots of time effort and money have gone into her

hi, saw your IS at jap show on Sunday but couldn't find its owner... nice motor, just wondered the bhp figures you got from it with twin turbos? and what power is it now with the singe conversion? also was it difficult finding parts for the single conversion? and does it handle the power well or does it tend to spin alot?
i was in the autoglym show paddock with my is200, mines pretty mint on the outside (need bigger wheels tho) but its standard dull and plastic under the bonnet, im considering the same engine conversion for mine as the engine supposedly falls straight in but im unsure due to my lack of 1g-gte figure and capability knowledge.
thanks

sparkystav
Trc Off

Postby sparkystav » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:24 pm

bennett5118 wrote:
sparkystav wrote:Thanks for the comments lads, lots of time effort and money have gone into her

hi, saw your IS at jap show on Sunday but couldn't find its owner... nice motor, just wondered the bhp figures you got from it with twin turbos? and what power is it now with the singe conversion? also was it difficult finding parts for the single conversion? and does it handle the power well or does it tend to spin alot?
i was in the autoglym show paddock with my is200, mines pretty mint on the outside (need bigger wheels tho) but its standard dull and plastic under the bonnet, im considering the same engine conversion for mine as the engine supposedly falls straight in but im unsure due to my lack of 1g-gte figure and capability knowledge.
thanks

Hi mate, I was about, possibly even asleep in the drivers seat lol
I got 260ish from the twins, I'm hoping for 400 from the single now but yet to be finally mapped and boost turned up.
Parts for the single aren't hard to find as their all custom, except the manifold which is super rare. And now I've got 10" wide rims on the back its fine with the power.

Stav

Ashs14a
Noob!

Postby Ashs14a » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

This looks stunning mate. Have been contemplating doing an engine conversion on the Altezza and never concidered this lump. Did it mate straight up to an IS box? Or an Atezza box? Or did you have to fabricate a conversion plate?

Have to keep an eye on this for the final power figures :shock:

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”