Got this insured over the weekend and did a few things on it:
- new front tyres, cheap and cheerful Nankangs
- full alignment
- New pressed aluminium number plates
- Played with headlight beam alignment as the light output on these are ridiculously s@3!. I don't need to use the fog lights to see now which is a massive difference.
It's going for test now in two weeks, fingers crossed it'll pass, only done 1000kms since last year.
Drove it all weekend and only got 23.5 mpg! Never thought I'd get that low was expecting low 30's or late 20's at worst!ha
Smiles per gallon was much better though! Really enjoying this car!
- Get through nct
- Buy new connectors and loom for facelift headlights
- Source facelift rear lights (decided to stay oem, instead of going for leds)
- Get new front bumper as the fiberglass copy thats on it is a horrific fit. Be a while away as plastic legana bumpers are 500 euro plus atm.
- Get rear lip fitting better
- Get a few very small scrapes tidied up