Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

White or Midnight Blue Altezza!

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

White or Midnight Blue Altezza!

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Starting a 2jz conversion on my altezza in June or July after collage and much more and i'm wondering should i keep the colour altezza i have(Midnight Blue) or spray it White! The reason being is i love Midnight blue but in the dark and in the light to alot you dont really notice the car due to the dark colour. Just wondering which colour you guys would go for if you were me. Blue or White! Cheers

patk
Altezza Guru

Re: White or Midnight Blue Altezza!

Postby patk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:33 pm

keep it blue. for the cost of a respray you'd nearly buy a white one these days :idea:

craig
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby craig » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:42 pm

let it blend it. create a sleeper :)

TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:35 pm

patk wrote:keep it blue. for the cost of a respray you'd nearly buy a white one these days :idea:

Im not really bothered about the money as such.I have a grand full time job for myself when i get back home and i dont mind putting alot of money into a car as long as it looks and preforms as best as it can yano! I just dont like the idea of having a 2jz converted altezza with huge power and it not really to be seen because of its colour yano yourself! Im just not sure if i should have it White or blue when i do the mods!

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Postby G-TECroscommon » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:33 am

why not red ?

TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 pm

G-TECroscommon wrote:why not red ?

Ya i thought about red for a bit.Searched it up on google images as well to see what it would look like and its very hard to get a good colour red. Dont know anyone in Galway with a red one either so cant get a colour code.So id just be picking a red and hoping for the best.And i done that with rims before on my levin and the green was to dark in the finish stage!

ISred02
Altezza Guru

Postby ISred02 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Red would be a great colour :wink: ,here's a few pics of mine which might help decide. It's a pretty rare enough to get one in that colour,not just saying that cos mine is,but won't find many around. I can get the colour code for you if you need it,or just ring Lexus Ireland and they will have it for you. Let me know anyway,best of luck with the whole project and do a thread so we can all share in this sweet engine build :wink:
http://s995.beta.photobucket.com/user/i ... for%20sale
CF vortex generator,eurou eyelids,angle eyes with black headlights,17" gun grey gtr replica alloys,LEDs.
Mission: Supercharged!

TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Thats the EXACT red id want! I love the look of red altezzas with the vortex fin and black lip.But it has to be that red! Shes a beaut lad! Ya its gonna be difficult between White and Red now!Iv a while to think about it if i go ahead with a colour change. The engine conversion is a 100% going ahead anyway and ya i will defo be uploading as much photos of it in progress as i can as it will be done my a garage but im friendly with them in there so might ask one of them can they take a good few photos of it in progress. Looking forward to it in June though!

keepersideways
Trc On!

Postby keepersideways » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:21 am

why bother painting a blue one white??
paint it a nice blue or milano red.. had a red and yellow one both were class looking in person!

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”