Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

fatboys stance project

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
donut46
Meath Rep

Re: fatboys stance project

Postby donut46 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 pm

The dark fogs really set it off
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

jfatboy
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby jfatboy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

donut46 wrote:The dark fogs really set it off

i agree bud!
more changes coming in the roll up to rollhard show, i'll keep the pics coming.

jfatboy
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby jfatboy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:20 pm

just a few from RollHard today.

peter0991
Altezza Guru

Postby peter0991 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Looking good dude ;)

Steve86
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Steve86 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:36 am

Awesome changes u made to the car man, lookin mo pretty now...
I'm in the White House

jfatboy
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby jfatboy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:46 pm

peter0991 wrote:Looking good dude ;)

a compliment from you pete is like 10 from others ;) still swapping it though mate :P

peter0991
Altezza Guru

Postby peter0991 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 pm

You gotta do what you gotta do ;) is200's are boring to drive anyways, so I dont blame you :P

sledge
Noob!

Postby sledge » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Great work there man... i'm not a big fan of alot of the stanced out rides i see over here, but you have hit the setup just about perfectly... tires are not too small and stretched to hell... no rim poke, Still looks very functional and very tite.

Out here all the new young guys getting into this car for cheap are just out of their minds with crazy slammed rides, going ridiculous with 15-20mm offset 9-10 inch rims with stretched out 215 series tires (!) & insane camber (3-4+deg) just to get the wheels not to hit the fenders...their setups often literally look like cars with broken axles. Their cars drive like sugar they cant even pull up into a drive way without hitting their front tires on their fenders and tearing them up... but hey....." its all about that lowlife style brah" .... SMH...

The car looks like it is still fun to drive, you don't have to drive around like a grandma on meds for fear of any tiny bump or pothole in the road, and it probably still handles really well also.

Props. !

peter0991
Altezza Guru

Postby peter0991 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:33 pm

^^ I believe the description you are looking for those types of people is 'Full Retard' :lol:

You can have a low and functional car if you use your brain

jfatboy
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby jfatboy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:35 pm

sledge wrote:Great work there man... i'm not a big fan of alot of the stanced out rides i see over here, but you have hit the setup just about perfectly... tires are not too small and stretched to hell... no rim poke, Still looks very functional and very tite.

Out here all the new young guys getting into this car for cheap are just out of their minds with crazy slammed rides, going ridiculous with 15-20mm offset 9-10 inch rims with stretched out 215 series tires (!) & insane camber (3-4+deg) just to get the wheels not to hit the fenders...their setups often literally look like cars with broken axles. Their cars drive like sugar they cant even pull up into a drive way without hitting their front tires on their fenders and tearing them up... but hey....." its all about that lowlife style brah" .... SMH...

The car looks like it is still fun to drive, you don't have to drive around like a grandma on meds for fear of any tiny bump or pothole in the road, and it probably still handles really well also.

Props. !

cheers mate, yea the car still drives as normal, front arms love to bang but thatll be fixed soon. i can still drop it and drive hard on the back roads. tyres aren't even expensive.

yea i like the look of the aggressive camber but it has absolutely no functionality atall! so why do it?

cheers for the kind words bud.

btcc wide arch kit and shortened hubs next as petes seem to have gone well :)

which means yes. the old girl is staying.

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”