Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

new shoes for the tezza :)

Once you've introduced yourself why not throw up a few pictures of your car or a project thread?
QuinnyGT
Noob!

Re: *engine and exterior detail 15/6/12*

Postby QuinnyGT » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:16 am

Nice and Tidy Danny boy ;)

doc-90
Trc Off

Re: *coilovers in 24/7/12*

Postby doc-90 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm

just a small update on this with tax and insurance out the end of the month money has been tight saving for that.so only been able to do a few cheap bits. alloys were starting to flake bad so they need a respray and also the callipers were in a terrible state as you can see.

for the callipers i decided to paint them black as i like the clean and simple look. also got some altezza stickers made up for them. was quite happy with the end result.

got these reflective smiley face stickers too for the horns which look fairly mad if i do say myself.

the car spec so far is:
Legana Front bumper
Eegance sideskirts
Elegance back lip
TRD gear knob
HKS Kansai engine strut
Cusco sway bar
Cusco rear under body brace
Cusco front underbody brace
Tein type flex coilovers
6000k HIDs (Philps)

Hopefully will have a few suprizes for it in the coming month and have the body back to "may not be as advertised" condition all going well>

doc-90
Trc Off

Re: new shoes for the tezza :)

Postby doc-90 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 pm

just after picking these up for handy money there 3 piece stitch mesh made riverside who are owned by works or ssr im sure i read somewhere before. there in good condition with only a bit of curb rash on one. got a 5th wheel too with a similar style as well with them and all have good tyres :) so happy out. going to refurb as the laquer is bubbling etc and spray the insert a different colour which i haven't decided on yet so any ideas welcome

the lad i bought them off had reversed one for the crack ha and it looks mad doubt the tezza be able to pull if off though :P

tomo
Altezza Guru

Postby tomo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Nice wheels, what's the specs on them? The flipped wheel is pretty awful tho, think it looks ridiculous when people do that.

murphman07
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby murphman07 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 pm

very nice!, those wheels should turn out very good!!
All factory extra's Garda, I swear!

Return to “Member's Cars / Projects”