Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Genuine Lexus is 200 Trd side skirts and Trd front lip

Have a part for sale? Put it in here
motty
Trc On!

Genuine Lexus is 200 Trd side skirts and Trd front lip

Postby motty » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:52 am

Genuine Lexus is 200 side skirts and front lip, both in excellent condition. They are painted in granite sky (grey). The front skirt does have a little scrape on the underside but you cannot see this when its on the car. Item is located in the east midlands uk. Will post pictures up later on today, Email : anthonymottram@hotmail.co.uk

Front lip £200
Side skirts £280

ziz zag
Trc On!

Re: Genuine Lexus is 200 Trd side skirts and Trd front lip

Postby ziz zag » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:57 pm

motty wrote:Genuine Lexus is 200 side skirts and front lip, both in excellent condition. They are painted in granite sky (grey). The front skirt does have a little scrape on the underside but you cannot see this when its on the car. Item is located in the east midlands uk. Will post pictures up later on today, Email : anthonymottram@hotmail.co.uk

Front lip £200
Side skirts £280

hiow much for the front one shipped to Canada j4t 1a3

nikkiwade
Noob!

Postby nikkiwade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 am

wow! I can't wait to see it. I'm planning to buy a car with this model. wish you could show the pictures as soon as possible. :) thanks

nikkiwade
Noob!

Postby nikkiwade » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:24 am

can anyone tell me how the genuine trd skirts fit? i brought a set off ebay the other day from ireland, they dont come with a fitting kit so not too sure what i will need to fit them, when they arrive. can anyone help?

dezzah
Trc Off

Postby dezzah » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:50 am

My skirts have a couple of screw/bolt holes at either end and have bodykit fixing tape (like double sided tape type stuff) running along the top. From googling pics there should also be a few bolt/screw holes along the underside as well.

The front splitter has about 5 plastic brackets with bolt/screw holes inside the splitter which attach to the bumper and a couple on the edges that bolt under the arches. Again with the bodykit tape along the top.

Not sure if I've explained this well but heres Motty's original thread asking pretty much the same thing! http://www.tezzaworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8209
1999 RS200Z Blue. Kakimoto Exhaust, Exedy Stage 1 Clutch, TODA Racing Flywheel, Tein Coilovers, Advans RG Alloys, TRD shortshift, Räzo knob, Nardi Classic Steering Wheel, Recaro seat, Walboro GSS342, Power Enterprise air filter.
Coming soon: Rotrex C30-64 Supercharger, Caldina GT-T Injectors, Power FC

Return to “Parts for sale”