Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

parts for sale - lightweight flywheel, organic clutch

Have a part for sale? Put it in here
stevie_
Trc Off

parts for sale - lightweight flywheel, organic clutch

Postby stevie_ » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi guys, got a couple of bits for sale as sadly my altezza's sat uninsured at the moment and will be for sale as soon as i get a chance to give it a good clean :( parked it up for winter so it didn't get destroyed by salt and snow and have decided it's just too good a car for a 60 mile daily commute.

please excuse the ebay links, but it saves me messing on hosting elsewhere.

JUN lightweight flywheel: exactly as the auction states... brand new, cost me £369 from Japan. starting price £250 on ebay and that's what i'd probably take for it, plus postage.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

Exedy stage one organic clutch: again, as the auction states.... brand new, and not the OEM kit that's listed for £200 from most retailers on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

any questions or if you want first dibs, probably best to text me on 07835 698 685, i get on the forums when i can but its not all the time.

DriftKid
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: parts for sale - lightweight flywheel, organic clutch

Postby DriftKid » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 pm

If only I had the money and wasn't going Snowboarding next month :(

GLWTS

stevie_
Trc Off

Postby stevie_ » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

BTTT.

auctions end tomorrow, pick yourself up a well below retail price for brand new parts bargain!

tomo
Altezza Guru

Postby tomo » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 am

Would really like these and I have the money but it's for coilovers, if you still have them In a month then I will have them off you.

stevie_
Trc Off

Postby stevie_ » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:49 pm

tomo wrote:Would really like these and I have the money but it's for coilovers, if you still have them In a month then I will have them off you.

no bids and 6 minutes to go on the flywheel mate, i shall bear you in mind. someone is interested in the clutch but theyre in greece, i'll keep you updated. would quite like to see them go somewhere where i can see the car they go in, so on here would be good.

stevie_
Trc Off

Postby stevie_ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

bumpety bump, these are still available. open to offers as long as theyre not ridiculous.

tomo drop me a pm if you want to reserve them.

Return to “Parts for sale”