Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Qualitat interior

Have a part for sale? Put it in here
rnd_audio
Tezza Fanatic!

Qualitat interior

Postby rnd_audio » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:34 am

Hey folks ive a full qualitat interior in excellent condition. there only thing im missing is the steering wheel. well its there but in poor condition. im looking for part x on a standard cloth interior and money my way. there is side air bags in the seats so might need to swap out the airbag ecus and looms as my road car dosent have side airbags. ill post pictures soon. im based in ireland and p and out side of ireland would be too messy with interiors going both ways. or is there anyone with a good condition standard interior for sale. . im based in Kildare and am looking for 600 euro for the qualitat interior

thanks

Tyres are evil and must be punished :)

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Re: Qualitat interior

Postby G-TECroscommon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 pm

rnd_audio wrote:Hey folks ive a full qualitat interior in excellent condition. there only thing im missing is the steering wheel. well its there but in poor condition. im looking for part x on a standard cloth interior and money my way. there is side air bags in the seats so might need to swap out the airbag ecus and looms as my road car dosent have side airbags. ill post pictures soon. im based in ireland and p and out side of ireland would be too messy with interiors going both ways. or is there anyone with a good condition standard interior for sale. . im based in Kildare and am looking for 600 euro for the qualitat interior

thanks

i dont want to burst your bubble but i really dont think your going to get €600 for a qualitat interior, there are a lot of standard altezza interiors around the place, im sure you could get a full interior on donedeal for about €100

rnd_audio
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby rnd_audio » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:41 pm

ye srandard interiors are 5 to a penny. the qualitat ones are rare haven scene 1 for sale ever. like the same reason the clocks out of them make 250/300 euro compared to a 20 euro standard dials. and there is no harm is asking...

this guy must be insane then ha ha
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221583543601?nav=SEARCH

Tyres are evil and must be punished :)

donut46
Meath Rep

Postby donut46 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:10 pm

They dont even look like the right seats on ebay must look at my own.

They are hard got I've been looking for a drivers seat and steering wheel and can't be got in good nick so I'm just getting the small hole in the seat retrimmed.

To be honest i can't see it selling here boys don't know enough about them but stick it on ebay American boys are always looking for rare stuff.
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

Return to “Parts for sale”