Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Have a part for sale? Put it in here
Tezza-Shea
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby Tezza-Shea » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Item for sale:
Electric recaros
Image
Image

200e with standard seats

Cusco strut
Image

100e no offers

Apexi induction kit
Image

200 or will do deal with a standard air box


Greedy guages
Image

Sold

And this
Image
Image

genuine TRD headlights
Image

Image

Image

[img]http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b406/shea44/2013-02-14154921_zps86071357.jpg[/i]

200 with standard headlings..

Greedy spliter plastic ( cracked as shown in pictures)



Image

Image

Image


Optional extra mats and other
Cost:

Condition: Used

extra Info: n/a

Location: donegal

Postage details: to be arranged

Payment details: to be arranged

beamsmeUPP
Trc On!
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby beamsmeUPP » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:56 am

Al giv ya 50 sheets for cusco brace lad,in fairness it does need a refurb plus jap performance sells them for 115 delivered in mint condition! :D :D

Tezza-Shea
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby Tezza-Shea » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:48 pm

beamsmeUPP wrote:Al giv ya 50 sheets for cusco brace lad,in fairness it does need a refurb plus jap performance sells them for 115 delivered in mint condition! :D :D


Can you not read no? It says no offers! It doesn't need a refurb either its nearly mint just needs cleaned..

User avatar
moonman
Trc On!
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:13 am

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby moonman » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Where are you located? I could find a home for those trd lights if you still have them

Tezza-Shea
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby Tezza-Shea » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 pm

moonman wrote:Where are you located? I could find a home for those trd lights if you still have them


I'm in Donegal

User avatar
mlcoolj
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1740
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby mlcoolj » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Pm sent.
Image

User avatar
NinjaPower
Trc Off
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 am
Location: Surrey UK

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby NinjaPower » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:41 am

TRD headlights?!?!

Arnt they just late spec sport lights? Same ones on my mates standard is300...

Tezza-Shea
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby Tezza-Shea » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 am

NinjaPower wrote:TRD headlights?!?!

Arnt they just late spec sport lights? Same ones on my mates standard is300...


Toyota stamped anyway

User avatar
FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:57 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby FT2DFLR » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Tezza-Shea wrote:
beamsmeUPP wrote:Al giv ya 50 sheets for cusco brace lad,in fairness it does need a refurb plus jap performance sells them for 115 delivered in mint condition! :D :D


Can you not read no? It says no offers! It doesn't need a refurb either its nearly mint just needs cleaned..



so you'll be covering the cost of petrol for anyone that has to travel to pick it up \ postage cause at 115 for a new one i can't see much point paying 100 for a second hand one. anyone driving a tezza more than 30 or 40 mile to pick it up will use a tenner in petrol

Tezza-Shea
Tezza Fanatic!
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby Tezza-Shea » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

FT2DFLR wrote:
Tezza-Shea wrote:
beamsmeUPP wrote:Al giv ya 50 sheets for cusco brace lad,in fairness it does need a refurb plus jap performance sells them for 115 delivered in mint condition! :D :D


Can you not read no? It says no offers! It doesn't need a refurb either its nearly mint just needs cleaned..



so you'll be covering the cost of petrol for anyone that has to travel to pick it up \ postage cause at 115 for a new one i can't see much point paying 100 for a second hand one. anyone driving a tezza more than 30 or 40 mile to pick it up will use a tenner in petrol


Where can you by a buy a new cusco strut brace brand new for 115?

You won't buy a Cusco strut second hand for any cheaper than mine.

Skulls
Trc On!
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 am

Re: Loads Of Atezza After Market Parts

Postby Skulls » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:07 am

are the lamps for sale? pm price please.


Return to “Parts for sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests